Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been having a problem with mining? Random ore veins don't work. You can click on it, and it goes into the animation but after the first strike with the pickaxe it takes you back out of the animation, and the vein says you can click on it, but it will never do it. Happens 8 out of 10 times for me.

Yup just googled it. It's just one more glitch on top of the mountain of others. :slap But I guess all you have to do it strike it manually.

Has anyone been having a problem with mining? Random ore veins don't work. You can click on it, and it goes into the animation but after the first strike with the pickaxe it takes you back out of the animation, and the vein says you can click on it, but it will never do it. Happens 8 out of 10 times for me.

Yup just googled it. It's just one more glitch on top of the mountain of others. :slap But I guess all you have to do it strike it manually.

Since you said "click" I assume you're on PC?ni haven't seen that one yet on 360. The "to fix" list is pretty damned huge at this point. Screw DLC. They'll be trying to un-broke their game for the next two years. Some bugs are expected, but this is getting ridiculous.

Since you said "click" I assume you're on PC?ni haven't seen that one yet on 360. The "to fix" list is pretty damned huge at this point. Screw DLC. They'll be trying to un-broke their game for the next two years. Some bugs are expected, but this is getting ridiculous.

No I'm on xbox just didn't think "press the A button" was needed. :wink1:

Got the game tonight as an early Christmas present..I've spent the past 4 hours trying to get it to work..wish it would.

Thought I DL'd it already, but idunno..

Haven't played video games on a computer in a few years, but I don't remember it being nearly this complicated.

As much as I'm enjoying this game I feel like I'm missing out on so much. I haven't done most of the things that I want to and I've nearly finished the main quest. I think I'll go for another play through after I've finished up my first.

As much as I'm enjoying this game I feel like I'm missing out on so much. I haven't done most of the things that I want to and I've nearly finished the main quest. I think I'll go for another play through after I've finished up my first.

This doesn't make much sense. You can do what you want when you want, how will starting over help you?

i just
Spoiler Spoiler:

them i went back and
Spoiler Spoiler:

omgaaaaahhhh. this game is ten kinds of awesome.

1322433630575_SKYRIM_MEMES-s400x400-267986-580.jpg
1322433140518_SKYRIM_MEMES-s400x400-267982-580.jpg

1322430825653_SKYRIM_MEMES-s620x347-267961-580.jpg

That's me. potions and ingrediants that I never use. :lol

lol I too also always pick up ingredients with a fury, and make an effort to unload ALL ingredients in my breezehome after each dungeon, fully knowing that I will (not) eventually go and try alchemy..

lol I too also always pick up ingredients with a fury, and make an effort to unload ALL ingredients in my breezehome after each dungeon, fully knowing that I will (not) eventually go and try alchemy..

I find food and making meals a complete waste of time. Why carrry a piece of meat that weighs 2 points and only does like 10 health or food that does only 5 points health. l would rather carry potions that way only .5 and can cure me a minimun of 25-150 health. Carrying ingredients doesn't take up much, but the potions that l do make with them l usually never use so l also stopped alchemy.

I'm with you guys on this, I prefer just carrying potions although when I was in the early stages of playing I found food pretty useful when potions were hard to come by and my health was always low.

Hard to come by. Steal em. :)

Haha well for some reason I thought Skyrim had a morality system similar to Fallout and I wanted to play as the "good guy" with good karma, so I never stole anything. But then I learned such morality and karma isn't in the game so now I'm just stealing and thieving, left-right and centre :lol

Finally got all those damn Dragon Masks. They're rather useful, especially the one that makes you immume to poison and disease.

What does the one "master" mask do once you put all the masks on the statues?

I'll find out soon. :yess: I've read that it can summon a Dragon Priest to come to your aid. It also had a healing power, but not sure if it just heals you or not.

Someone should make a replica of the masks. I'd buy a whole set. :yess:

Back