Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're getting demolished, it means you should stay away from that area! You're not strong enough yet.

Supposed to go back to the old days of RPGs where you actually have to work to get stronger to access certain areas.

And shout is useful if you play on Master.

The "slow time" shout is uber powerful. I use it on tough bosses and its actually OP. I like using "fire breath" too just for fun.

Guys, need some info...

1)dragon armor is light or heavy type armor?

2)I just got Krosis mask last night, what is the strongest mask in skyrim and where to find it?

Here's the thing I don't get. . . why make weapons and armor out of glass?? Wouldn't they just shatter immediately??

I know it's 'fantasy' and all that but really, a glass sword?? What good is that??

Here's the thing I don't get. . . why make weapons and armor out of glass?? Wouldn't they just shatter immediately??

I know it's 'fantasy' and all that but really, a glass sword?? What good is that??

It isn't literally glass, it's a composite material of some kind which is lighter and stronger than steel.

It's not actually "glass" as we know it. It's made from malachite.

They probably call it "glass" because of the translucent, shiny appearance.

It isn't literally glass, it's a composite material of some kind which is lighter and stronger than steel.

It's not actually "glass" as we know it. It's made from malachite.

They probably call it "glass" because of the translucent, shiny appearance.

I learn something new every day! :yess:

quick question: when you are accepted into the companions and given a bed, do you get a chest to store your stuff in or is that only when you purchase a house? im finding myself dropping of stuff when i kill a dragon because i cant run or move that fast. also where is it that you can buy a house in whiterun or at what level, i just started this week and am on level 6.

quick question: when you are accepted into the companions and given a bed, do you get a chest to store your stuff in or is that only when you purchase a house? im finding myself dropping of stuff when i kill a dragon because i cant run or move that fast. also where is it that you can buy a house in whiterun or at what level, i just started this week and am on level 6.

You can buy the house for 5000 once you complete a few quests for the jarl of whiterun. Just speak to his steward once he says you can purchase property.

Well poo....I seem to have broken the Companion quest line...no one will give me a mission after the "stealing plans" quest. Does anyone know of a site that lists the glitches in this game and any possible work arounds? :( I'm still having a blast with the game. Looks like I'll just finish everything else up with this character than start a new one.

You can buy the house for 5000 once you complete a few quests for the jarl of whiterun. Just speak to his steward once he says you can purchase property.

You might want to visit the Steed Stone--adds 100 to your carrying capacity and your armor won't slow you down.

https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Steed_Stone

thanks i'll see what i can do first, find the steed stone or raise 5000, i'll have to take on more because i was already told that i could buy some property by the jarl's steward, i just have not run into a house thats for sale or something.

thanks i'll see what i can do first, find the steed stone or raise 5000, i'll have to take on more because i was already told that i could buy some property by the jarl's steward, i just have not run into a house thats for sale or something.

It the house next to the Blacksmith, it's called Breezehome. Here's a link to buying and finding other houses in Skyrim.

https://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-house-buying-guide/

Back