Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here, it's been almost a month since l really played. I screwed up when l restarted after 27 hours, then played for another 85, so 112 hours total and l am burned out, got tired of doing the same thing over and over and hacking and slashing. I have to keep playing soon though and need to get all the achievments.

I finished the Dark Brotherhood last night, had just started it Tuesday. Felt like a scum bag after I had finished it. People calling me names,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I finished the Dark Brotherhood last night, had just started it Tuesday. Felt like a scum bag after I had finished it. People calling me names,
Spoiler Spoiler:

its funny how hard it is to make these decisions even though its a game. ive found myself in the same spot, not in this game yet but others wher you have to make sh itty decisions.

its funny how hard it is to make these decisions even though its a game. ive found myself in the same spot, not in this game yet but others wher you have to make sh itty decisions.

That's the funny part, I know it's only a game, but it still effects me. I mean first I'm the Hero, everyone is cheering me on, then all of a sudden I been called names and despised. Even my four year old grandson knew something was different when he saw me riding Shadowmere. Kept asking me if the horse was "bad".

I haven't started the Dark Brotherhood missions, but in Modern Warfare 2 when you do the mission in the airport, I couldn't make myself gun down the civilians running around. It was a point in video game history where it felt morally wrong despite it being a video game.

I haven't started the Dark Brotherhood missions, but in Modern Warfare 2 when you do the mission in the airport, I couldn't make myself gun down the civilians running around. It was a point in video game history where it felt morally wrong despite it being a video game.

yeah i kinda just walked through that mission

It seemed that even my wife, Jordis was looking at me different. :rotfl

:lol games huh? the good thing is we dont regard ourselves as douchebags in real life :rotfl

This is where I can disconnect and become evil for the sake of experience. Doing these tasks in game form I mean. I know its wrong. However it gives you valuable insight into the mindless mind of the enemy. Anytime a politician says water boarding and interrogation techniques are too tough should be forced to play through these parts and serve in the military before making up their minds.

Hah, I can't even ride Shadowmere, his damned red eyes freak me out.

I hven't finished DB yet, but I kept hoping there was some grey area within it... like mentioned, everyone you kill has done something to deserve it... but it's seeming like they're just murdering bastards sometimes. Wish I could join the Morag Tong instead.

That reminds me... why are the horses so damn ugly in this game... maybe I just think every living thing is ugly in the game haha. Mods please!

I loved the DB quest line. Though I play my character more like Bobba Fett, I'm in it for the LOOT. :lol

I love these games because you can try everything and really not be penalized for it. How else could you get all the achievements? :lol

I love these games because you can try everything and really not be penalized for it. How else could you get all the achievements? :lol

:lol I don't really go for achievements, I've had my Xbox for almost 6 years now and my gamerscore is only at 40,000G or so.

I just love playing games!

I'm did a few DB quests and they just don't seem right for a "good aligned" character.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, side rant...seriously, as much as I love, love, love this game, 80% of the quests or maybe 90% is good-aligned (either do the quest or don't do it) and maybe 10% has options for doing "bad" (like killing a guy for an item rather than saving him and getting another less "attractive" item).

I'm did a few DB quests and they just don't seem right for a "good aligned" character.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, side rant...seriously, as much as I love, love, love this game, 80% of the quests or maybe 90% is good-aligned (either do the quest or don't do it) and maybe 10% has options for doing "bad" (like killing a guy for an item rather than saving him and getting another less "attractive" item).

That's why you just accept the contract and gain the loot. An assassin is not suppose to let their morals get in the way.

:nana:

Yeah, but when you go from assassin to
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Yeah, I didn't buy the torture chamber. I only check in with the Nightmother to get some extra coin. Gotta fund the voyage to catch that bastard who stole my sweet-roll. :lol

Back