Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it might have to do with the length of your gameplay and what the game remembers you have. I have a ton of stuff in houses all over the world. I almost can't even set foot in Whiterun without a game freeze.

Playing on 360 and little issues come up: backward flying dragon that cant die; thieves guild mission where I have to alter a ledger numbers, but it wouldnt allow me ('A' button darkened out)

1.3 patch is just awaiting Sony/MS certification approval, but hope its this week

Last edited:
I had a problem with one quest glitching, but got through it and haven't had problems with freezing or backwards dragons, etc. It's been a while since I've really gotten my money's worth out of a game, but this was definitely worth the purchase price.

I've had maybe three lock ups...a million small bugs (Items shaking on tables, floating weapons etc)that aren't too bad and a few other more annoying bugs(quest markers not showing up or appearing in the wrong place, followers getting stuck etc) It's a Bethesda game, so it's to be expected. Overall though, it's not too bad.

No problems on PS3 here....been playing nonstop since it was released.

Same here for 360. l have never had any problems most are talking about. after 100 hours my games only froze about 4 times. My fallout 3 copy just before skyrim was released woulde freeze at least once a night. other then that l haven't noticed anything. l am also not hooked up to live (havn't pluge the cable in) so l haven't even had the option to download a patch or anything for the game and that is the way l am going to keep it. Guess we are the lucky few.

Been playing for almost a week now (roughly 30 hours) on the 360 and I have experienced absolutely no issues until I randomly saw a dragon spinning in circles and flying backwards in the sky :lol

And I have still yet to hear any "arrow to the knee" comments...maybe my copy is the good copy, NPC guards/citizens, etc say something unique and different to me every time I speak to them...doesn't matter what town or area :D:D

Back