Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's how to get your Merchant to have at least $10,000 in gold.

https://youtu.be/nhzvIyg5n-A

I strongly advise against wasting perks on merchants. Perks are better used on offense, defense, enchanting, and smithing.

I have over 100,000 gold just from doing the Thieve's Guild questline. Eventually Tonilla will carry 4,000 gold. Wait 48 hours and she (and every merchant) will restock gold so you can sell whatever you need.

I've been playing almost 15 hours so far and have yet to hear this "arrow to the knee" line by the NPCs...:dunno

So quick question here: Have the PS3 guys been having trouble with this game as has been mentioned on other sites?

I really want to get this, but don't want to deal with freezing, skipping, and all the other problems that I've heard of.

Being playing for 3 days, now level 38. I got 100 points for one-handed weapon, heavy armor and block skills. Feels so invincible:)

Just wondering since someone mention vampire. Are they exist? if so where to find and come we become one of them?

Hmmm...regarding werewolf, did someone use Jacob as their charactors name:lol:lol:lol:lol

Get some the X11 turtle beaches, 60$ and Skyrim's theme sounds oh so awesome with em' :lol

Agreed. This game sounds so much better with a headset. The music is epic when it suppose to be, moody at the right times and atmospheric all the time. Great, great score. Headset just makes it sound so good and the volume balances work better for me with a headset. People talking, enemy movement and background noise all sound crystal clear and easy to hear.

Being playing for 3 days, now level 38. I got 100 points for one-handed weapon, heavy armor and block skills. Feels so invincible:)

Just wondering since someone mention vampire. Are they exist? if so where to find and come we become one of them?

Hmmm...regarding werewolf, did someone use Jacob as their charactors name:lol:lol:lol:lol

There's a quest with vampires...I can't remember the name, but involves the Barbas dog spirit. It starts in the town of Falkwreath ..or however it's spelled.

Get some the X11 turtle beaches, 60$ and Skyrim's theme sounds oh so awesome with em' :lol

I totally agree! I have the Turtle Beach X11 head phones, the game DOES sound incredible! Even on these "low end" Turtle Beach head phones! I highly recommend them for a good quality pair of corded head phones. :wave

Back