Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I ruined it. I
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I found the companions quests to be really
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the sneak/bow fight style looks alot of fun and sounds to work well, i have built a nord warrior type but am very early into the game has anyone had sucess with a two hand barbarian type character?

My character is a Nord focused on heavy armor and two handed weapons. I don't sneak around, I go charging in and take people down with one or two hits of my giant hammer. I'm only at level ten, but it's been fun so far. The only trouble I've had was with a troll in the snow going up the 7000 stairs.

I need to make more progress with the main storyline, but I get distracted by about fifteen other things whenever I try.

I've played this for days and I'm loving it.

But, I have yet to find a dragon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've got half a dozen shouts but can't use them because I haven't found any dragons. :gah:

I've played this for days and I'm loving it.

But, I have yet to find a dragon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've got half a dozen shouts but can't use them because I haven't found any dragons. :gah:

When you see a little dragon head icon pop up on the compass go towards it. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't figure out
Spoiler Spoiler:
I went in and destroyed them using stealth and bow. I don't think I fought a single one of them straight up.

When you see a little dragon head icon pop up on the compass go towards it. :)

I do...those just lead me to shout walls.

Someone suggested I haven't "activated" the dragons yet, because I haven't started the main quest and killed the dragon at Whiterun.

I can't figure out
Spoiler Spoiler:
I went in and destroyed them using stealth and bow. I don't think I fought a single one of them straight up.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well that makes sense. I had thought about that. However, when I never changed I didn't worry about it. I can't wait to go home now and um.....experiment. :rock:lol

Part of me wants to re-create Dracula and just run into town ____ing up random people. :lol Gotta love this game!

At the beginning of the one quest someone asks you to do a shout. Then a guard comes over to you and tells you to quiet down. I then used said shout on the unsuspecting guard killing her instantly. :rotfl

So does anyone know where all the smelters are? I've only see one and it was in a random cave/mine filled with falmers.

I'd really like to know, cause I have a lot of ore I'd like to turn into ingots.

Also, have any of you guys had to do a quest twice after you already beat it? The Red Eagle has happened twice for me already but when you get to the end boss he doesn't spawn cause I've already beat him. And then the first quest you get in Solitude from the steward has happened again. I only know this because it wont let me take the letter I got from him out of my inventory. And I went to wolfskull cave again, and the enemy's have re-spawned but its not the same:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Frustrating.

Last edited:
Theres a smelter in Whiterun behind the forge on the right where that weapon shop is.

There's one outside of a gold mine to the east of Markarth.

There's one in Markarth, but I can't remember if you can use it or not.

That's all I can think of right now.

Loving this game! I'm nowhere near as far along as you guys, but having fun just building my character up before I get serious with the quests.

Here's my dude so far, still have Lydia with me. Went with the wood elf this time around and trying to focus on archery & destruction spells - but it's hard to stay away from the old faithful two handed stuff :lol

skyrimcharacter.jpg

I'm using the shield/sword combo, but its always tempting to use magic and whatnot. I've built up my destruction a bit, but I really just use it for fun. Variety sake.

Back