Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played it for about 12 hours today. Haven't done that for a long time. :lol

lvl 21 now. Mainly sneaking around stealing stuff and joined the thieves guild.

So here is my guy and some of my stats . . .

2011-11-17_13-07-28_770.jpg

Level 23 (almost 24)
45 hours of play
Playing a battlemage type character
Locations Discovered 137
Dungeons cleared 65

Current Weapons:
Ebony Sword in right hand
Fireball in left hand
Also carrying Elven Bow with steel arrows

Wearing:
The Gauldur Amulet (increase in H,M,S by 30pts)
Elven Armor of Health (increase in H by 30pts)
Elven Bracers of Eminent Alchemy (created potions are 20% more powerful)
Leather Boots of lifting (carrying capacity increased by 25pts)
Adept Hood (increase in M by 50pts)
The Bond of Matrimony (restoration spells cost 10% less)

Highest/Leveling Skills:
One Handed 70
Destruction 56
Lockpicking 56
Light Armor 51
Speech 36
Sneak 35
Archery 31

Nice lizard! Here's my dunmer assassin-to-be:

2011-11-17_00019.jpg

48 Hours, Level 23
One Hand: 46
Light Armor:45
Sneak:65
Archery: 54
Enchanting: 43

Elven Boots of Eminent Sneaking +30% better sneak
Hide Bracers of Major Wielding +25% one hand damage
Krosis (helm) +20% lockpick/alchemy/archery
Necklace of Sneaking +20% better sneak
Some random robe for armor (for looks lol)
Enchanted Ring + 13% bow damage

Sneaking around is fun, 3x bow damage / 6x one hand damage / 15x dagger damage on sneak attacks!

Did some more dungeon crawling with the difficulty raised where it should have been. With my style of play it didn't matter. Enemies don't even see me and they drop quickly by an arrow to the face.

I'm interested to see what happens when I attempt a dragon fight.

I also want to at least attempt to learn the magic side of things and maybe explore enchanting a bit this weekend.

Is there much action in this game or is it pretty slow where you just walk around alot and talk to people

Is there much action in this game or is it pretty slow where you just walk around alot and talk to people

It is what you want it to be. If you want non stop action you can bounce from quest to quest. If you want to relax and take in the scenery you can do that too. Hell you can even spend all day reading books in the game.

It sounds lame but I have sat down at a fire and listened to one of the bards sing a few songs. :lol

It's a great balance.

There's plenty of action in this game.

I've had many great fights and plenty of scares playing this so far.

Nothing beats roaming around a forest at night and stumbling on a sleeping bear.

Bears are NOT happy when you wake them up. :horror

I think the sneak/bow fight style looks alot of fun and sounds to work well, i have built a nord warrior type but am very early into the game has anyone had sucess with a two hand barbarian type character?

I think the sneak/bow fight style looks alot of fun and sounds to work well, i have built a nord warrior type but am very early into the game has anyone had sucess with a two hand barbarian type character?

My sneak/bow person primarily is also bulked up in two handed weapons. What I don't kill with stealth I go in and tee off on them with my greatsword. :rotfl

It's a weird combo but it works for me.

My sneak/bow person primarily is also bulked up in two handed weapons. What I don't kill with stealth I go in and tee off on them with my greatsword. :rotfl

Thats what im looking to do as well, im only level 3 due to just getting the game, so let me know how it works for ya ;)

Have you guys with stealth tried using daggers with stealth? Apparently it has a ridiculous bonus.

Have you guys with stealth tried using daggers with stealth? Apparently it has a ridiculous bonus.

I have not. I keep forgetting that I added a skill that gives me 15x damage with daggers when in stealth. This should go perfect with a dagger I got at the end of the dark brotherhood missions. It is a dagger that not only hurts your opponent, but gives you health as well. Should be a bad ass combination.

OH YEA! I joined the Companions and well...I decided to drink the blood. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone yet.

I drank the blood.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back