Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! I ordered Machiko when she was 'Less Than 10'.

Looking forward to the 200 ES release :D

Reg still TBD. Think that, greedy, experiment on the Masked Reg backfired.

Oh I hope so, I asked Alex about that weird situation, I'll post the responce in the P1 thread lol. I don't think were far off with the ES guess on this one, I thought all the pred fans around here would be happy to see a nice sized Elder, guess not.

one thing i have noticed since masked pred and elder pred were released is that pred 2 busts on ebay have been snapped up, few months ago there were loads, now all of a sudden very few, collectors must think there will be a growing list of preds on the horizon so have started collecting lucky i found one in france for £200

one thing i have noticed since masked pred and elder pred were released is that pred 2 busts on ebay have been snapped up, few months ago there were loads, now all of a sudden very few, collectors must think there will be a growing list of preds on the horizon so have started collecting lucky i found one in france for £200

Same thing happened when the Aliens were 1st announced.

I am on the fence, I currently have 1962 reward points (thanks spooktacular!) and if I put all on this guys the flex drops to $35 a month which is great! My only issue is this would be my very first LSB and also, I'm unsure how close to the proto the production piece will be. I have the elder maquette and the paint job on that was not that bad, but the maquette's facial sculpt of elder is off.

also, Im not 100% sure I need the EX version, sure it's nice, but a small nameplate doesnt matter that much to me.

The announcement of an edition size would turn the tides...if it is 200 like you guys are saying, then the rarity of it will def push me over the edge.

I am on the fence, I currently have 1962 reward points (thanks spooktacular!) and if I put all on this guys the flex drops to $35 a month which is great! My only issue is this would be my very first LSB and also, I'm unsure how close to the proto the production piece will be. I have the elder maquette and the paint job on that was not that bad, but the maquette's facial sculpt of elder is off.

also, Im not 100% sure I need the EX version, sure it's nice, but a small nameplate doesnt matter that much to me.

The announcement of an edition size would turn the tides...if it is 200 like you guys are saying, then the rarity of it will def push me over the edge.

Your solution is simple I think, wait a while. The ES will be up in a couple of weeks, or months maybe but this thing won't be going anywhere in a hurry, they never do any more. If you can find it cheaper locally then go for it, otherwise you may as well get the EX, they might not be the most exciting EX items ever but I quite like the nameplates, they look quite nice when placed in front or to the side of the busts. Plus the EX will have a smaller ES and be easier to sell down the line if you ever choose to do so. As for production pieces, well none of us know how this one will turn out. The P2 was pretty awful, the rest have been pretty good though in this line. If you do settle for the regular, wait until this ships, it will likely still be readily available at that point.

Your solution is simple I think, wait a while. The ES will be up in a couple of weeks, or months maybe but this thing won't be going anywhere in a hurry, they never do any more. If you can find it cheaper locally then go for it, otherwise you may as well get the EX, they might not be the most exciting EX items ever but I quite like the nameplates, they look quite nice when placed in front or to the side of the busts. Plus the EX will have a smaller ES and be easier to sell down the line if you ever choose to do so. As for production pieces, well none of us know how this one will turn out. The P2 was pretty awful, the rest have been pretty good though in this line. If you do settle for the regular, wait until this ships, it will likely still be readily available at that point.

:exactly: I like my pal Py - he say smart stuffs.

039_14080~Get-Smart.jpg

My Red Sonja Points converted today so I have nearly 2,000 points to throw at this, thanks Spook!
Now the ES please :D

Mee too....I have it in my cart and I'm just waiting to hurl every RP I have towards it. Nervous because it will be my first (and only) bust. If it were priced lower I'd have already done it, but buying a bust for the price of a PF just has me sweating profusely.

Just got my Predator 1 & 2 LSB, both arrived together, I am loving these statues and I have the Elder LSB on preorder!

pred4.jpgpred6.jpgpred7.jpg

also have the elder on order and masked, just got pred 2 off french ebay, not many about now, must be because they look like the are following through on this line
02311.jpg

Love your pic, what made you buy 2 pred 2 LSBs?

I don't really fancy the masked version, I am still deciding whether or not to get it!

Love your pic, what made you buy 2 pred 2 LSBs?

I don't really fancy the masked version, I am still deciding whether or not to get it!

This picture sold it for me, plus it has a nice low ES now so I'm quite happy overall, just don't like how the dreads all point inwards personally, too nice to pass on though

SNeVzwC.jpg

That pic is good, shows the bust in a better way than Sideshow's pics ever do.
EX ordered.
Edit: The masked P1, not Elder. Have no interest in him.

Glad to help, Sideshow need to bring back the full sized pictures, I know people steal them and put them on phone covers etc but the pictures we see now really don't help to sell the products as they never do them justice.

Back