Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen it done before.. Probably just a site glitch or trying to pull orders in... Maybe they're putting him on a diet...

Elder Predator LSB will no longer be released!!!

Sideshow Elisse: If you have it on pre-order, we will be sending out an email with further information in regards to the piece.
I am not really sure why it was cut

It sure seems like people are losing interest in SS stuff in the last few months with cutbacks on ES' and if this one was cancelled. Maybe SS's business practices/QC issues are starting to reflect back on to their bottom line?

Gotta be a simple lack of interest in this piece.
The demise of Sideshow?... Too soon to say.
They certainly need to sort out their Q.C and Replacement issues.

Gotta be a simple lack of interest in this piece.
The demise of Sideshow?... Too soon to say.
They certainly need to sort out their Q.C and Replacement issues.
I'm not saying it's their demise, but where they once were king, they're slipping to the same level as newer companies, who are nowhere near as large. This happens constantly with companies who forget what it took to make it to the top. Usually when a business starts to slip you focus on customer service, which they are failing at on an epic level.

It's not lack of interest, but lack of QC.
Both previously released predator busts fell short on delivering what was shown with the prototypes.
Was waiting for this bust to go up for po, but by the time it got there I've received 3 defective items in a row. 2 more were received after this bust went up.
So, I am not going to tie up funds that can be used with other manufacturers, just so I can play the Sideshow guessing game.
Will they change the paint? Will they skip the quills? Will the forget the piercing? Or - Maybe they will decide to make it out of PVC altogether..?

Screw this, they can keep it. Or cancel it. Or restore my confidence in their product with whatever little future releases I've still got left with them...

I have this ordered (an ex) and threw a ****ton of points towards it (over 2,000) and it gets cancelled?????!!!!!

Back