Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted the sideshow interwebs to know I just placed my EX order for the old man! :yess:

See y'all next year when the criticizing starts...... :wave

Hey guys...just checked on website and both the exclusive AND regular ELder pred busts SOLD OUT, so those waiting to jump are dicked unless it is a website glitch or something. They have been archived and cited as sold out BEFORE edition sizes were even announced!

STILL THINK I'M CRAZY FOR SAYING SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WEIRD WITH SS'S BUSINESS PRACTICES OF LATE?

WTF?!
I'm waiting for the ES before dropping Reward Points on him :huh

If this is Sold Out, which we all know is BS, and I can't add a my points I'm done with Sideshow.

Hold on, there's not even a WL option!

WTF?!
I'm waiting for the ES before dropping Reward Points on him :huh

If this is Sold Out, which we all know is BS, and I can't add a my points I'm done with Sideshow.

Hold on, there's not even a WL option!

Nope, it's archived, I've asked alex over on SF what is going on. It's either a mistake, or this will be a very rare piece....

I hate TBD ES...

My guess is either glitch or they canceled the item,, doesn't make sense to archive the reg & ex

Maybe pulled due to a lack of interest :huh

I did wonder this, what was there, 5 of us maybe that ordered on here? I don't mind if they just want to give us a paint master each and call it quits. ;)

SF is dead quiet on this one, I'm just talking to myself over there as with the P1 bio. :lol

I did wonder this, what was there, 5 of us maybe that ordered on here? I don't mind if they just want to give us a paint master each and call it quits. ;) SF is dead quiet on this one, I'm just talking to myself over there as with the P1 bio. :lol

ES of 20!! We're all gonna be rich!!!! ... :yess:

You guys crack me up :lol :lol :lol :hi5:

Seriously though - do they ever do this? - cancel due to lack of interest?

Back