Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jnmbKgC.jpg

Actually debating getting the Ex now, and the masked Ex.

As I plan on a P1/Masked and P2/Elder display the Nameplates will look cool.
I have the Warrior Reg & BC Ex coming so those two will have the 'Alien' Nameplate.

Damn you SS!!!

Pretty cool. Dunno if it's screen accurate or anything but I like the white on the dreads.

It looks like it has an Aliens head on the side of the base. I know they had a skull on the ship but it looks a little out of place to me. Maybe if it had been painted like the skull I would like it more :dunno

I will order this guy locally but the final product has me pretty worried. This one just looks like an accident waiting to happen :(

ordered the exclusive on flex also have the masked exclusive on flex and just bought the city hunter cheap from france so will have all of them, not sure how i am going to hide this lot in the bank statement :)

Ordered Elder last night..
Between this and Masked P1, I will have to put away some $ for June/July

Where can I find the larger Hi-res photos of this?
I want to see a close up of this Alien head that's on the base that BugStomper mentioned

it is true, in the sides of the base there are the skulls of Alien, are very beautiful though little about the character, maybe I would have made ​​of human skulls and trophies that is leading the City Hunter in the ship, SS damnation a little more inventiveness and maybe watch the movie before you carve the statues!

Yeah I mentioned them the other day, I really have no idea why they are on an Elder predator bust, they are out of place imo. I get there was a nod to Alien in P2, but that was plenty. I don't like them on this. Looks great otherwise, I will be ordering.

Im on the fence, Im waiting to see what actually gets released for Spook. After Spook i'll decide if I want this or not.

Back