Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - you guys are being played by Mr.T (I pity the fool who . . . . ) :)

If you read the Alien big chap LSB thread you'll see he's not exactly the biggest Sideshow fan out there.

(* unless I've got confused again - which is quite possible *)

He has definitely made negative comments toward Sideshow, which makes his immature behavior when other people make said comments all the more confusing.

I think it's an elitist thing, where he feels like he's the only one who's allowed to judge SS pieces. There is definitely some SS fanboyism at play, too, though.

I have a hard time believing he's just "joking". He's seemed genuinely upset/angry in his posts.

I dont think i have ever wanted to bash my head against a wall as bad as mr. Thrifty made me. But then i learned... Best to just ignore him hahahaha. The best part about elitists is they think they only matter. So best thing to do is make them feel that way by leaving them alone. Hard to not think your the only one who matters when no one else cares about your opinion hahahaha.

See what you did?.... Now the kids won't come out and play.... :lol

There you go - normal service HAS been resumed :)

. . . and I still wish EVERY ONE OF YOU (and all the other folks here) - a VERY Merry Christmas (or whatever excuse you use to eat & drink too much over the next couple of weeks).

Take it easy - and be excellant to each other :wink1:

He has definitely made negative comments toward Sideshow, which makes his immature behavior when other people make said comments all the more confusing.

I think it's an elitist thing, where he feels like he's the only one who's allowed to judge SS pieces. There is definitely some SS fanboyism at play, too, though.

I have a hard time believing he's just "joking". He's seemed genuinely upset/angry in his posts.

I dont think i have ever wanted to bash my head against a wall as bad as mr. Thrifty made me. But then i learned... Best to just ignore him hahahaha. The best part about elitists is they think they only matter. So best thing to do is make them feel that way by leaving them alone. Hard to not think your the only one who matters when no one else cares about your opinion hahahaha.

You two silly gooses.... :slap

Now you have your own special bandwagon..... :grouphug

I just checked my account a few minutes ago and it now shows the 400 points added to my account. It must have been either yesterday or Friday when this was done. :yess:

Don't ask thrifty:lol

Who knows. They are probably busy, but it should not have taken more than a day to get them posted, could have done it the same time as the refunds.

:thwak

I just checked my account a few minutes ago and it now shows the 400 points added to my account. It must have been either yesterday or Friday when this was done. :yess:

cool man... I don't think mine have showed up yet.... :impatient:

I just spent 30 minutes searching Sideshow's site, trying to find this damn thing to order. I wanted to use the new coupon on it. Now I come here and see it was canceled! :gah: That sucks!!! I wish I had ordered it right away, cuz at least I'd have 400 points to show for my efforts. Now I'm bummed I kept my flawed Alien LSB. I was planning on getting this to complement it. :( I may have to acquire one of the other Predator LSB's instead. Which one would you guys say has been the least problematic? Or did they all have issues? I almost bought the Predator 2 LSB, but then I stopped myself because I liked the Elder Predator more.

P1 & P2 aren't perfect but they still look great on display.
Masked Hunter has huge potential but Sideshow are quite capable of ******* it up.

P1 & P2 aren't perfect but they still look great on display.
Masked Hunter has huge potential but Sideshow are quite capable of ******* it up.

I was really bummed when I found out this bust was cancelled. I saw it, along with the Masked Hunter, on display at Comic-Con. They looked marvelous. I decided right then and there to get the Elder, but the Masked Hunter was also impressive. I suppose it was not meant to be.

Why does this have to be a loss all together? Can't they auction the prototype and donate to charity?!

Back