Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emailed sideshow to express my dissapointment and to see if they were ending the line, here is the reply

Thanks for the e-mail. Please know that we do not have any intentions to end the Predator line. It is my understanding that we will be making additional pieces. Again, I am sorry for any disappointment the cancellation of this project may have caused.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

Sideshow Collectibles

(805) 214-2136 Office * (805) 214-2190 Fax

They should just send these out in more pieces, I.E quills and dreads should be detachable, it wouldn't be a huge hassle to attach them and would save a fortune in returns. Would also make repaints etc much easier...

Didn't they do that with the 1:1 Wolf and most people had to use glue to keep them from falling out?

My P2 still has two dreads I havent fixed yet :slap

Didn't they do that with the 1:1 Wolf and most people had to use glue to keep them from falling out?

Yeah the dreads on that were a trial I think, they were a soft flexible material which is actually a real good idea if it can be made to work. The weight wouldn't be so much of a problem on an lsb.

Wolf's dreads would also start cracking if they weren't oiled every now and then.

Do you own the wolf bust? Cause that's a load of poop!!
Yeah, you said this the last time I mentioned Wolf's dreads.

It might not have happened to yours, but there were other people commenting on it and posting photos of cracked dreads that hadn't fallen off the bust.

Perhaps the issue varies depending on the climate you live in.

Yeah, you said this the last time I mentioned Wolf's dreads.

It might not have happened to yours, but there were other people commenting on it and posting photos of cracked dreads that hadn't fallen off the bust.

Perhaps the issue varies depending on the climate you live in.

Never said there wasn't an issue with them cracking.. The having to keep them oiled to keep it from happening is the load..

One of of mine came apart right near where they connect. There's a short threaded rod which the dreads are molded around. Got a few replacements from SS...

They should just send these out in more pieces, I.E quills and dreads should be detachable, it wouldn't be a huge hassle to attach them and would save a fortune in returns. Would also make repaints etc much easier...

A descent idea, but it is a huge pain to put in all those and I hated the 1:1 wolf dreads. The sculpted 1:1 p1 dreads were good, but if they did that again , the paint would prolly be garbage.

Has anybody received their NRD refund/400 reward points for this? I had forgotten about this, so I just checked my account and nada :/

I forgot to check again with regards to the refund, I will do it in a bit. I got my points though via Kathy on live chat, she's always helpful.

Back