Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all know... I've been thinking that maybe sideshow cancelled the LSB so they could do a full scale Elder bust...

Discuss....

I think they could of quite easily come to that decision without the hassle and expense of designing, approving, making, displaying (SDCC) & pre-ordering a 1/2 scale bust.

Sales for a 1:1 would undoubtedly be lower than the LSB. They are nice for sure, but there is a far more limited customer base simply due to their size and price.

yea, 1:1 won't happen. I think they are done with anything 1:1 Pred related and possibly 1:2. A accurate 1:4 Elder would be where it's at.

Looks like there is no new word on why this was cancelled. For a brief period of time, I was holding out hope that the cancellation was so they could refine the design.

I'm thinking they're weighing production cost to the number of preorders. The projections may not have been profitable or worthwhile when the work could have been put into another project.

If that was the case they need to drop the TBD. Impossible to get an accurate idea of how many they can potentially shift.
I know a lot of people, including myself, were waiting for an edition size before ordering.
Just set the ES, on pre-order, at a number that will be profitable. They will sell eventually barring any crappy Q.C.

A large edition wouldn't stop me ordering but it's pointless jumping in with no set number.
I just wait for a monthly $20 to work before securing any Exclusives I'm after.

Last edited:
So... Looking at my order page on sideshow, I've noticed the pic for this is back up.. It was always blanked out after they cancelled it... And from what I can see... It doesn't look the same as before.. I mean I might be wrong but it actually looks better... Although when you click on it you get redirected to a generic product page, not one for the bust...

Here's to the possibility.... :duff

Good spot... Although the picture is no different my end, it's just one of the gallery images from before zoomed right in.

This?...

1 elder 111.jpg

I was extremly disapointed when they cancelled this. The P2 Elder is hands down the most bad @$$ looking predator and I love how the proto looked on this.

Back