eFX reveals stormtrooper hero legend edition helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. :)

I know, which has me nervous about ordering. If it wasn't coming overseas I would have ordered this already. Getting it damaged then having to return it would not be fun. :(

Mine is lost in the mail. Royal Mail must have shipped to another country, the tracking number shows it can be returned to sender. Idiots. I've had a similar problem years ago when worked at radio and a music company sent the package to Romania (Italy) LOL. SiMan will send me another one soon

Mine is lost in the mail. Royal Mail must have shipped to another country, the tracking number shows it can be returned to sender. Idiots. I've had a similar problem years ago when worked at radio and a music company sent the package to Romania (Italy) LOL. SiMan will send me another one soon

:slap

I had to go read your post over at RPF. It was dropped off to no one??!! :lol
Unreal. I'm surprised he'll be able to get it back.

Well I hope you get the new one soon! Hopefully he sends it express somehow.

:slap

I had to go read your post over at RPF. It was dropped off to no one??!! :lol
Unreal. I'm surprised he'll be able to get it back.

Well I hope you get the new one soon! Hopefully he sends it express somehow.

From Royal Mail site when introducing the tracking number: "A delivery was attempted for your item with reference .............GB in NATIONAL RETURN CENTRE before 10:25 on 04/08/11. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK".

I tried to track that number in Romania here: https://www.posta-romana.ro/track_trace as I do with all regular mail packages and nothing, it doesn't appear that the package ever entered my country.

I know people who work at the local postal office in my city and also at the central postal office since I worked for radio some years ago, and all of them confirmed there is no package on my name that is coming and that the tracking number also shows the package is not arrived in Romania. Being a Royal Mail tracking number there is no FedEx, DHL, TNT or ParcelForce involved.

Royal Mail sent it to Burkina Faso :yess::horror:panic::lol

From Royal Mail site when introducing the tracking number: "A delivery was attempted for your item with reference .............GB in NATIONAL RETURN CENTRE before 10:25 on 04/08/11. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK".

I tried to track that number in Romania here: https://www.posta-romana.ro/track_trace as I do with all regular mail packages and nothing, it doesn't appear that the package ever entered my country.

I know people who work at the local postal office in my city and also at the central postal office since I worked for radio some years ago, and all of them confirmed there is no package on my name that is coming and that the tracking number also shows the package is not arrived in Romania. Being a Royal Mail tracking number there is no FedEx, DHL, TNT or ParcelForce involved.

Royal Mail sent it to Burkina Faso :yess::horror:panic::lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I hope they send you the new one using FedEx or DHL.

Straight from the horse's mouth, "...But as an ESTIMATE, we are hoping for a $499 - $599 range."

I'm in at that price point.

I again say: I hope the guys who are only interested in "limited edition" collectibles know what they are going for. Take a very close look at a fan made helmet before, otherwise you might have a surprise. This won't be at all like the MR/eFX Limited Edition fiberglass helmet.

I'm perfectly happy with the previous releases of the Stormie helmet. They are f'n awesome. So I'll be passing on this one.

Would like to see eFX work on something different.

I'm perfectly happy with the previous releases of the Stormie helmet. They are f'n awesome. So I'll be passing on this one.

Would like to see eFX work on something different.

:exactly: I can never see me replacing my 1:1 Stormie LE with anything else, but I'd love for a Biker Scout or AT-AT Pilot helmet:drool

When I pay the money to Efx for their Stormtrooper Legend, not only am I receiving a stunning helmet, but I'm also paying for the lineage and the seal of an officially-licensed product. To each his own, but I know what I want.

I again say: I hope the guys who are only interested in "limited edition" collectibles know what they are going for. Take a very close look at a fan made helmet before, otherwise you might have a surprise. This won't be at all like the MR/eFX Limited Edition fiberglass helmet.

:exactly:

If this doesn't come close to SiMan's prices... :mad:

Back