eFX reveals stormtrooper hero legend edition helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No prob.
The prototype in the pics was made using a mirror gloss finish styrene (which is a bit too glossy).
The final plastic will be the correct color and gloss level ABS.
I'll be showing a prototype in the correct ABS in a few weeks.
I didn't do any surface comparisons with the LE.

Will the white plastic turn yellow eventually?

BB

White plastic will yellow eventually. Only to what degree.

Will you end up with an off white colour or a brownish yellow white?

It will depend on the quality of the plastic used and whether it has been exposed to UV.

^^^ Cool! I was wondering when it would go up on their website.

I've never ordered an eFX product before. Will this helmet be available for pre-order only via the eFX website or also their authorized retailers?

I've never ordered an eFX product before. Will this helmet be available for pre-order only via the eFX website or also their authorized retailers?

I believe the Legend Vader was only available through them, but the Limited Edition Vader was available elsewhere.

I believe the Legend Vader was only available through them, but the Limited Edition Vader was available elsewhere.

Okay. That's what I suspected. I've seen the LE Vader at retail. Just wanted to make sure and not miss the opportunity in getting this. Thanks, Darth!

This fall hey? Whatever happened to the Xtreme Obi saber they showed several years ago? That ever happening?

sorry for being a noob.. however despite the info provided in the previous pages, still not getting the differences between hero, stunt etc.. hope someone can shed light. thanks

sorry for being a noob.. however despite the info provided in the previous pages, still not getting the differences between hero, stunt etc.. hope someone can shed light. thanks

In a nutshell, Stunts are for action scenes when there's multiple Stormtrooper on screen and Hero's are for when there's closeup shots like when Han and Luke dress up as Stormtroopers. If you have time, this is a great read to learn a lot about the differences between all the different types of helmets

https://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-stormtrooper-comparisons.htm

For the Stunt get the SiMan from RPF. It is the most accurate Stunt helmet and quite affordable too. Or if you like ROTJ go for CfO.

Did you get yours yet, jkno?

I'm seriously considering ordering it, especially since he's doing the full suit (armor I should say)!

Did you get yours yet, jkno?

I'm seriously considering ordering it, especially since he's doing the full suit (armor I should say)!

Still waiting for it, hopefully it will arrive soon. I would get the armor but no place to display it alas.

Still waiting for it, hopefully it will arrive soon. I would get the armor but no place to display it alas.

Please post pics either here or on RPF when you do get it. Hopefully it arrives in good shape, too!

I'm curious to see how it will compare to the AA armor. Hopefully someone on RPF will do the honors.

Please post pics either here or on RPF when you do get it. Hopefully it arrives in good shape, too!

I'm curious to see how it will compare to the AA armor. Hopefully someone on RPF will do the honors.

Of course :) I hope it arrives in good shape as well, though it seems a few already arrived damaged.

Of course :) I hope it arrives in good shape as well, though it seems a few already arrived damaged.

Cool. :)

I know, which has me nervous about ordering. If it wasn't coming overseas I would have ordered this already. Getting it damaged then having to return it would not be fun. :(

Back