EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!
EFX is looking for a few people to model our Legend Stormtrooper Armor at our booth at New York Comic Con this week.
Looking for someone who is 5'10"-ish and skinny.

If you are interested, contact me directly at [email protected] and be sure to leave your phone number so we can coordinate.
Would be great to have someone in the suit for all 4 days (thurs - sunday) so just let me know which days you can make it.
Hopefully we'll get enough people dressing in shifts to keep a person in the suit all day for all 4 days of the con.

Also, it might be a good idea to bring your own body suit otherwise you'll have to share the EFX one (which could get a little sweaty) lol.

unfinished proto last year... painted proto this year? pre order next year... in hand 2016?

I scared to see how much the Legend Fett is going to cost with the Scout LE coming in at $700 alone. I guessing this will probaly cost more than the Legend Vader since that sold out in minutes and that was a few years ago. The price hike on SW collectibles all around have been crazy in the last two years and I see the prices increasing even more with the new movies right around the corner. :gah:

I scared to see how much the Legend Fett is going to cost with the Scout LE coming in at $700 alone. I guessing this will probaly cost more than the Legend Vader since that sold out in minutes and that was a few years ago. The price hike on SW collectibles all around have been crazy in the last two years and I see the prices increasing even more with the new movies right around the corner. :gah:

My guess: $1200

The Legend will probably come with all the jetpack for just $2500 more than the Limited ;)

You make my day [emoji6]

go-ahead-make-my-day1.jpg

Hey guys!
EFX is looking for a few people to model our Legend Stormtrooper Armor at our booth at New York Comic Con this week.
Looking for someone who is 5'10"-ish and skinny.

If you are interested, contact me directly at [email protected] and be sure to leave your phone number so we can coordinate.
Would be great to have someone in the suit for all 4 days (thurs - sunday) so just let me know which days you can make it.
Hopefully we'll get enough people dressing in shifts to keep a person in the suit all day for all 4 days of the con.

Also, it might be a good idea to bring your own body suit otherwise you'll have to share the EFX one (which could get a little sweaty) lol.

So tempting. I wish I had the time to spare. Did you get enough people?

Back