EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right?!

The whole comment made it seem like there wouldn't be a Legendary Edition and just a normal Limited Release.

Yeah, such a disappointment to hear that. I don't know how anyone can say there wouldn't be a market for LE's when dealing with Fett's helmet. If anything, his helmet NEEDS an LE and I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to keep up with the demand. But I guess it's definite money they feel like they don't need. :dunno

Looks really cool, prob something I won't be able to afford, lol.

They're called legend because it's only legend spoken on forums that you may ever actually be able to get them :p

Stormtrooper hero helmet is next for PO from my understanding. The boba Fett may follow shortly after.

I've been thinking about buying their cheaper Stormtrooper helmet, not sure if it's worth it to me to get the Legend version whenever it's released. I just want to display it not wear it.

I've been thinking about buying their cheaper Stormtrooper helmet, not sure if it's worth it to me to get the Legend version whenever it's released. I just want to display it not wear it.

If you want accuracy and better quality, hold out for the LE. Trust me.

If you want a superb Stormtrooper helmet go for RS prop Masters. EFX will be very cool, but it will be made the day we make contact with another civilization :p

Back