EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I am new to the Efx/MR scene and you guys are not making me want to jump in the water here. 2009? Seriously. Now I am being serious and not a jerk but do the people that run this company have other jobs, thus making this a part-time thing?

:rotfl

Mandible, where did you dig that old fossil up?

I keep all the old announcement docs/photos, etc. That's why I dislike eFX's business sense so much; they announce things that take an inexcusable amount of time to come to fruition - if at all.

Does my head in.

Sorry for the rant gents, but this is why I don't collect as much these days. The Master Replicas days were UNBELIEVABLY exciting times :(

(says the crotchety old man sitting in the back row)

I'm not saying it's coming, but the one at this con is painted up, so they've taken their first steps into a larger world.

I keep all the old announcement docs/photos, etc. That's why I dislike eFX's business sense so much; they announce things that take an inexcusable amount of time to come to fruition - if at all.

Does my head in.

Sorry for the rant gents, but this is why I don't collect as much these days. The Master Replicas days were UNBELIEVABLY exciting times :(

(says the crotchety old man sitting in the back row)

I remember when efx promised to not sell anything until they were made.

I also miss the Master Replicas Days.. Good times...

Pics are up of the EFX booth at 'scum and no Boba Fett helmet to be found. :(

Sucks that the Fett helmet isn't there, but I'm even more excited to see that full Stormtrooper with the long rifle. Any word on price or when it will be available?

Sucks that the Fett helmet isn't there, but I'm even more excited to see that full Stormtrooper with the long rifle. Any word on price or when it will be available?

If you know EFx, no one should be surprised. I don't even get caught up in EFx things until I see shipping notices anymore. Until then, they're items are just myths to me.

Still, having the white Fett prototype helmet would have been nice...

Dented Helmet took care of that for me:lol
5e27f908a85e11e3bdd512d905f9017e_8.jpg

BTW, which route did you take with your Fett helmet?

Has anyone heard if eFx had anything to say about availability of the full Stormtrooper armor or was it just on display with no details like last year?

Back