EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is likely a pointless question, but any idea on when this will actually Ship?

"Benefits of the Full payment option: Receive your model first, free Ground shipping to US addresses in the 48 continental states (Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US territories and International customers receive a $25 credit toward the shipping/handling costs)"

Meaning we will keep you full payment for 3 years and then MAYBE we will deliver it. If you take the $200 down payment you may be waiting another 3 years after that.

Meaning we will keep you full payment for 3 years and then MAYBE we will deliver it. If you take the $200 down payment you may be waiting another 3 years after that.

Has something similar to this happened with EFX before?

The QMx model is looking really good now. I understand it's being revised for approval with LFL too so it will likely become more accurate- the paint and detailing look superb. I've been waiting a long time for the EFX Falcon, but the reputation they've developed is not giving me a lot of confidence.

I want this SOOOO bad, and pre-orders begin on my birthday so it's extra tempting to buy myself a gift. BUT, what are the odds I'll ever actually receive it? :monkey2

Hrm. I'd like to know where the QMX version will come in at. I still want this considering the incredible wait it's been already. A QMX update might help my decision.

Meaning we will keep you full payment for 3 years and then MAYBE we will deliver it. If you take the $200 down payment you may be waiting another 3 years after that.[/QUOTE]

So true!!!:mad:

Looks like PO's are up. Time for the EFx pre-ordering drama to officially begin.

Even though it says ETA is Nov/Dec of this year, see you guys in 2019 when this actually starts to ship:lol

I'm all kinds of torn on this. I do want this, as I need a good Falcon in the collection. The smaller size is perfect for me, as my display area options are limited (& growing smaller almost every day). The photos by Shadow on the RebelScum forums, taken at SDCC, look way better than the eFX product photos, which look flat. But knowing that That Falcon is a prototype gives me pause (hello prototype C-scar vs production C-scare on Vader PCR). I would like to hold off & see in hand photos, & to see about the QMX Falcon. Do we know if the eFX is limited or open edition? Do I have time to wait? I do hope they make their release date... but I don't see it happening, to be honest. But the incoming cash for eFX, I do see as helping to finish the Scout helmets. & that... is a bigger push for me. I want my Legend Scout!

I'm all kinds of torn on this. I do want this, as I need a good Falcon in the collection. The smaller size is perfect for me, as my display area options are limited (& growing smaller almost every day). The photos by Shadow on the RebelScum forums, taken at SDCC, look way better than the eFX product photos, which look flat. But knowing that That Falcon is a prototype gives me pause (hello prototype C-scar vs production C-scare on Vader PCR). I would like to hold off & see in hand photos, & to see about the QMX Falcon. Do we know if the eFX is limited or open edition? Do I have time to wait? I do hope they make their release date... but I don't see it happening, to be honest. But the incoming cash for eFX, I do see as helping to finish the Scout helmets. & that... is a bigger push for me. I want my Legend Scout!

What EFX put on the SE Vader helmet was a freaking scare indeed :lol

I'm waiting this one out. Don't feel like having eFX hold on to my money while they take their time getting this out to me.

Why did they put Nov/Dec 2016....I mean seriously?

I'd be in because I love the stuff I have of theirs but no.

Almost pushed the button, but after so many years, I think I'm going to wait on this.

Parts of it look clunky- I assume because it's diecast- whereas the QMX looks to have thinner, more refined edges plus it'll be somewhat larger.

efx and a non-refundable deposit, or better yet, full payment!

joke of the month!

please dont tell me anyone actually fell for it.

Back