EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks.. thats a bummer.. wanted a little bigger falcon.. something like the Fine Molds 1/72 would have been perfect... :( man I just dont have the time to build it...

I have been waiting since 2009 or something for this eFX Falcon. If it's a bit smaller, it may mean it's a bit more affordable including shipping. :pray:
The details look really great even if the paint is a little lacklustre.

I have been waiting since 2009 or something for this eFX Falcon. If it's a bit smaller, it may mean it's a bit more affordable including shipping. :pray:
The details look really great even if the paint is a little lacklustre.

Have you seen the QMX pictures from SDCC? I think they're just about the same size.

I figure on going with the QMX, don't want to be using a walker to wobble over to the computer to see if ant updates are out on the EFX version I plunked down hard earned cash on.:lol

Have you seen the QMX pictures from SDCC? I think they're just about the same size.

Yeah, I have- If the eventual QMX version as approved by Lucasfilm is revised to a more accurate model, then I think I'd change to chasing the QMX version. The paint on the QMX looks really good, it's just that it appears to be a Fine Molds model at the moment and has glaring inaccuracies that once seen can't be unseen.

How will this compare to the DeAgostini's falcon in size and price?

Its a minifalcon next to the DeAgostini.The DeAgostini is so big like the MR studioscale one.They used the same scans from the Lucas Archives.
So I would say that the DeAgostini Falcon is the best Falcon you can buy today.But you need space...:wink1:

Its a minifalcon next to the DeAgostini.The DeAgostini is so big like the MR studioscale one.They used the same scans from the Lucas Archives.
So I would say that the DeAgostini Falcon is the best Falcon you can buy today.But you need space...:wink1:

And modeling/painting skills.

Ah ok..you need some skills.But not so much.The paintjob of the MR falcon can you easy make with some tutorial videos.:wink1:

Cool. Thanks for the intel. Glad I get the DeAgostini monthly subscription then.

I figure I will have my DeAgostini finished sometime next winter, and I bet the EFX Falcon will still not be up for preorder. And of course for those that do someday preorder there will then be the 10-15 year wait to actually have it in hand. Lol

I have the cutaway Firefly, the small details are great but the paint on the hull could be a little better. If the QMX Falcon is as good or better then the Serenity then I would be more then happy with it.

Back