EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now sold out at Sideshow. It was only on wait list status for a few days. Congrats to those that got it as I still think it looks pretty awesome from the pics.

Well I got my replacement and this base also has a crack. I’m done no more Efx for me going to return it . 2 for 2 damages

Bummer. I'd probably see if I could build an asteroid base for it before I returned it. I liked that version.

Sorry to hear that oneangrymo, you must be even angrier than normal.

Pretty damn upset. Here is my second base, first base is earlier photos. IMG_0195.jpg

Holy crap!
For giggles, I put myself on the waitlist for this piece with SS. I never expected it to convert.... it just converted. :panic:
Now the dilemma. I have till the 27th to cancel.
Some pictures I think it looks good. Others..... no.
I would love the new Bandai, but I honestly have no room for it. & I would probably ruin it during the build.
For those who have it,
Do you like it? Or do regret the purchase?

Holy crap!
For giggles, I put myself on the waitlist for this piece with SS. I never expected it to convert.... it just converted. :panic:
I would love the new Bandai, but I honestly have no room for it. & I would probably ruin it during the build.
For those who have it,

Buy it and sell it in a couple years for 3 times the price :monkey3

Holy crap!
For those who have it,

As you may recall, I did a review on it a few months ago.

Well, the aggravation of looking at the darkened side panels has been the worst "long term" issue for me, and so, I called a hobby painter on Monday to get a quote to repaint the sides to how they should be.

Everything else, I can pretty-much live with.

As you may recall, I did a review on it a few months ago.

Well, the aggravation of looking at the darkened side panels has been the worst "long term" issue for me, and so, I called a hobby painter on Monday to get a quote to repaint the sides to how they should be.

Everything else, I can pretty-much live with.

I read your review, & thought it was very fare. & was looking forward to seeing your opinion here. Has it grown on you? Do you like it more, or less now? I guess I'm kinda wondering... would you buy it again if you got to do it over?
I love the idea of repainting the side panels. Do you have photos?

I’m with Mandible. That’s actually my one complaint, but only so because of where I have to have it displayed. It’s up high on top of a detolf so my cat doesn’t jump up on the shelf and chew on it. As a result I see those dark gray sides far too much. When I have it lower and mainly see the top of the Falcon it looks good to me.

Wish I could have the MR Falcon but I have no space for it.

I’m with Mandible. That’s actually my one complaint, but only so because of where I have to have it displayed. It’s up high on top of a detolf so my cat doesn’t jump up on the shelf and chew on it. As a result I see those dark gray sides far too much. When I have it lower and mainly see the top of the Falcon it looks good to me.

Wish I could have the MR Falcon but I have no space for it.

That's the biggest issue that I have, lack of space. I'd love a MR, & I'd kill for a Bandai with a great paint job (that I don't have the skills for). But, I have no space for them where I'm currently living, & can't guarantee that my space options will improve with a move. Another issue, is the pice for the size. It's a lot, for a little. But it's ready to display out of the box.
Am I over thinking this? :gah:

The DeAgo at 32" is coffee table huge. I would think most anyone would be able to make space for the PG Falcon.

And I agree, that is a sweet set up!

I don't know how much, if anything, you have along the other three walls- but that to me is the perfect amount of collectible flash for one room.

Thanks for the compliments. That is the main collectables wall. I need to get another detolf so there's an Ikea run in my near future. Captain Jack arrived today and I've got Tarkin, Rey and Mythos Kenobi on order. The lightsabers and non-figure items need some re-arrangement.

Anyhow - the Bandai Falcon fits easily on top of a detolf without looking overly huge.

Back