EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll need to unscrew the eFX screws & peel off the protective film from the underside of the plexiglass base... if it's like the other eFX pieces I have.

6V4A1034-HDR.jpgThere's a very specific scene in the cockpit & you can see Chewbacca dropping off the bag of a dismembered C3PO in the Falcons hallway.

Just got mine today, man... came with a cracked base. I cancelled my order from EFX, and bought it from sideshow instead knowing something like this will probably happen. Hopefully sideshow will get my back. It seems like every sideshow order I have is broken! Have to call them for replacement part. Sucks. IMG_0175.jpg

Just got mine today, man... came with a cracked base. I cancelled my order from EFX, and bought it from sideshow instead knowing something like this will probably happen. Hopefully sideshow will get my back. It seems like every sideshow order I have is broken! Have to call them for replacement part. Sucks. View attachment 388408

Dang:( Sideshow is pretty good with replacements. I was really worried that this would have happened with ordering from EFX. I hope things go smoothly with your replacement!

Dang:( Sideshow is pretty good with replacements. I was really worried that this would have happened with ordering from EFX. I hope things go smoothly with your replacement!

Sideshow contacted me and said they can't replace the base. Its either 60.00 credit or return the item. Im going to return it. It looks bad. Oh well...

That's sucks, especially if it's a piece you really wanted.

Yeah I did want it. It looks pretty nice. You can tell its the empire strikes back version because way in the back of the cockpit you can see c3po all in pieces.. hilarious!

Got mine in last week. I used a bunch of points from Sideshow to bring the price down a bit. The weathering on the sides is pretty week, a pretty flat gray. Also the color on the bottom of the falcon looks a little better (isn't as dark).

Overall I'm happy to have it, but don't have a great place to display it at the moment. I had the Hasbro for a long time but that was too big for my space.

One thing I liked about the Hasbro was the ability to have the Falcon with the landing gear and with the entrance down. Would be cool if the QMX had that as an option.

DSC_0044.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0059.jpg
DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0069.jpg

Also, is this normal on the right side? Looks like they forgot to paint that side at the very least.

DSC_0070.jpg

Thanks for sharing those great pics!

I'll add my voice to the chorus in this thread- if this thing was $200, $300, or maybe even $400, it would've been very hard for me to pass up, but at $600? I just can't do it!

What I really wish is that I had the time, knowledge, and skill to do the Bandai PG...

Back