eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1675.JPG

No that's the fiberglass one, I was under the impression that Anovos would soon start selling a precision cast one that is pretty much identical to the EFX for the same price.

I picked up the special edition with the 'brushed on' paint detail...and it looks fantastic! Very pleased overall but it would have been nice if some texture were added to the inside of the dome,but that's only a nitpick. I might add some more little scuffs/scratches around the scar...but it's just nice to have a replica helmet that closely represents how 'for me' the 'greatest' vader looked in the 'greatest' movie:) View attachment 304581View attachment 304579View attachment 304580View attachment 304576View attachment 304577View attachment 304578View attachment 304575

Is the eFX one worth getting?

You'd be hard pressed to find anything better for the money, so in that sense, yes. I already have a fiberglass EFX Limited and this plastic version of the same thing that I got for free. If I was buying my first Vader I'd probably spend a little more ($700-800 I believe?) to get one of the Quasimodo lids. Really nice ones, those. Thinking of getting one anyways.

Cool, I'll wait on some in-hand pics first I guess. There are always so many different ones, and I do want a Vader helmet in the collection, so trying to figure out which one is worth getting.

Anyone know if these helmets fit the ikea detolfs being used for 1/6 scale figures? I'm thinking of getting one for my helmets.

Yeah, I mean I guess you could display it in a detolf but you wont be able to close the door (dust magnet, no thanks)

Back