eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eFx shipped mine fairly quickly once they got it back from SDCC.

Moot point now that you ordered the helmet but the only difference between the two versions is the paint. You will love your new helmet.

Not that it really matters as I never plan on wearing it, but are these 'wearable'?

4a7813ce1828c3f99e143a4638d6597e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well they took my $ but won't respond to any email. Any other way to contact EFX?

I will NEVER order anything directly from EFX. Their customer service is the absolute worst I've ever had to deal with.

That said I would ask for my money back and order the helmet through baitme on eBay. $299 with free shipping and you will get it mo this before EFX s nods you one.

Well they took my $ but won't respond to any email. Any other way to contact EFX?

Nothing to worry about yet, this is normal for them.

..and yes, by normal I do mean it's abysmally bad service and ridiculous. You wouldn't happen to live outside the US would you? They seem to especially struggle with figuring that out :lol

My standard pcr vader helmet arrived today. It has several blemishes on the dome. They are areas that are matt rather than gloss. They look like finger or hand prints but don't wipe off with a cloth. Am I right in thinking they shouldn't be there?! I've tried to take some pics.
4b6e013433b19ba66596657c30f18dd7.jpg
66535a64071f381cb22dc365f3b45f9e.jpg
73868110b6f0a44a5b466ad66c3ef87d.jpg

My standard pcr vader helmet arrived today. It has several blemishes on the dome. They are areas that are matt rather than gloss. They look like finger or hand prints but don't wipe off with a cloth. Am I right in thinking they shouldn't be there?! I've tried to take some pics.

Try using Novus polish. It is perfect for ABS armors and helmets

Try using Novus polish. It is perfect for ABS armors and helmets
So you don't think I should send it back for a replacement? I wasn't sure whether it was an area where they had missed with gloss or whatever.

I had the same matt / silk areas on mine Helmet.
Polished it with a cotton fabrik and everything is fine.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Nothing to worry about yet, this is normal for them.

..and yes, by normal I do mean it's abysmally bad service and ridiculous. You wouldn't happen to live outside the US would you? They seem to especially struggle with figuring that out :lol

In Houston - got FEDEX tracking this morning. Arriving on Tuesday. Any Good First Order Stormie helmets out there?

Anovos is the only one I know of.
Was worried about marks on helmet, they didn't budge at all when just wiping them with a cloth but went straight away when polished

Yeah, at this time, the Anovos offering is the only. You could always look for a third party or commission.

Yeah..the reviews about the Anovos one are not very flattering. Maybe Hasbro will throw a $100 one out someday soon. Got the Stormtrooper and Ironman and pretty impressed with both for what they are.

I got to check out the anovos and its not THAT bad, but on par with hasbros trooper helmet quality wise.

Back