eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. That is really sad. And now I really don't know which helmet to go for. Efx regular, se or anovos?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd go with either the EFX limited or Legend Fiberglass versions. They are still VERY VERY accurate and are gonna be the best licensed ANH Vaders ever produced. Don't let my criticism deter you from an EFX, I own a Legend fiberglass version and I love it! It is a gorgeous piece. I just have a few nits about how they were sanitized, but I understand why they were.

I use the acrylic stands that are available on eBay. They have either the rebel or imperial emblem and look really good.

Also I agree that the stands from the link above look fantastic and had I known about them I may have gone that route.

Really? Does anyone make anything a bit fancier lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Some of those stands are very fancy, and quite cheaper than a regular stand. But if you want to spend more it's your money LOL
Personally I got FISD hdtheater black wooden stands, but I got an excellent deal for them long ago, very sturdy and quite classy

collection display 077.jpg

So I am torn between the EFX Precision Cast Replica ($299) and the Special Edition ($329). Honestly I just picked up a Hasbro Stormtroooper helmet and couldn't be happier. This is purely for display. I am afraid the 'flaws (or perfections)' of the SE would bother me. Is the regular edition ($299) idealized and still considered a very nice helmet? Or should I just go with the SE? I never knew about the flaws until I started reading about the helmets. Honestly I always thought the helmet was perfect and highly polished. Maybe ignorance is bliss? Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

If that's your opinion get the regular precision cast replica. The SE has more of the flaws painted on eg. the "C" scar and some people aren't keen on how they've been done. the regular is idealised.

If that's your opinion get the regular precision cast replica. The SE has more of the flaws painted on eg. the "C" scar and some people aren't keen on how they've been done. the regular is idealised.

Thanks. Is the opinion on the regular that it is still a great display piece? Does it come with a stand? If not can it sit on its own?

Thanks. Is the opinion on the regular that it is still a great display piece? Does it come with a stand? If not can it sit on its own?

I think the regular is stunning. It has a lot of metal parts around the mouth piece and aluminium tusks. It doesnt come with a stand. it does stand on its own. but you could buy an aftermarket stand as i am planning on doing.

What is EFX shipping record? I know they are EXTREMELY slow in releasing products, but ordered yesterday and paid extra for FEDEX ground shipping and not ship notification yet.

eFx shipped mine fairly quickly once they got it back from SDCC.

Moot point now that you ordered the helmet but the only difference between the two versions is the paint. You will love your new helmet.

Back