eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are collectors displaying the helmets inside cabinets/curios so no need for separate acrylic covers. So you get a huge base that won't fit in regular cabinets, even though the helmet would. Thus the huge landing pad called display base is useless.

I don't know the dimensions, but I'm pretty sure it won't fit in a Detolf. A Besta is more likely.

If the base matches the one from the McVader, I can tell you guys that it will fit in a Besta, but...

I had to add rubber feet to my base, or the ones provided were going to hang over on the front side, causing the helmet and base to tip forward a bit. Also it damn near hit the glass of my Vegby door when closed. Snug fit.

It was a big base, and I didn't like how it hung over the edge of the shelf by about 1/2 inch. Good luck everyone. Really, eFX might have included both styles of base at this price.

:wave

I am contemplating displaying my Legend Vader flanked with 2 Legend Stomies right underneath this print:

DormanLargeC4.jpg

That print is sweet. Where did you find that? Or, what is it called so I can find it. :)

I'm almost certain that was his print at CIV, which I was able to attend for one day, and now I'm absolutely hooked on that convention.

Saw him signing these on the Friday (that one day I could go) of CIV.

That is correct. It's the Dave Dorman Celebration 4 print. The only Dorman piece I own. I think it captures the spirit of Vader leading his troops and the strenght of the Empire pretty well.

All eFX has to do now is make a Royal Guard helmet and a Scout Trooper helmet. :)

Don't think it'll be next month. Expect it November/ December if nothing gets held up. And that rarely happens.

Well if it's anything like the Luke Helmet it will be Nov/Dec....2012...right before the world ends.

Back