eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup folks, i have posted a review on the hasbro anh fx saber. If any of you are still looking for a companion piece for this vader helmet, you might want to take a look at the review. Maybe it can help you make a decision.

Either way, you're going to NEED a saber hilt to display alongside your vader helmet.

I know we're months away from getting our legend but what is everyone's plan on displaying this masterpiece? Type of cabinet, stand etc.. Next to what art, replica lightsaber etc.. I'm not sure what cabinet I'm going to use but I think the Legend is going to be displayed next to my framed "The Fallen" print. I also need to track down a ANH Vader replica ligthsaber. I can't seem to find that one. The only one I see on Ebay is the Rots one.

Definitely displayed next to my McVader helmet. Probably find a few cool Star Wars prints to frame and display nearby. I am looking to possibly grab stormtrooper helmet or Vader pf (cinemaquette if I lose my mind).

I'm brainstorming my Vader display now. Ahh so many options.

I was just gonna throw him in my center detolf with the Boba and Stormtrooper helmets flanking it, but looking at this pic, I'm not sure if the base would fit inside it
IMG_0340.JPG

I hope the base is smaller then that, but i don't think it would fit in the detolf anyway because I believe the ANH is bigger then the MR ROTS Vader & that only just fits in.

I can guarantee that the ANH helmet base will not fit into a detolf. The helmet itself will be a snug fit. I think I'm gonna display my vader ANH inside a besta with plenty of room.

That display base is HUGE! I hoped they kept the small round one but seems we get a coffee table instead... :slap

I was thinking the same thing, not a fan of the base at all. Guess I'll have to find a different base for it.

They went with a square shape to fit an acrylic cover to be made at some point. More people expressed an interest, so this is what they went with.

They went with a square shape to fit an acrylic cover to be made at some point. More people expressed an interest, so this is what they went with.

They should have offered this base as a secondary option for people wanting to get a display case. I can make my own display bases locally (as many other members), no need for eFX to get the shipping costs even higher by shipping us an entire shelf made of metal and (plexi)glass.

That makes sense... as a stand alone it looks awful. But I could see it looking great with a case around it.

I really hate when they dont make the bases big enough to put an acrylic cover on it. It was a lot of extra money to get a case for the X-Wing. I can get a acrylic cover made for less than $100 locally.

Back