eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre ordered my limited from BBTS would of like to get a legend but ordering straight from eFX is not possible. 1 shipping is outrageous ( a lot of legend pre orde guys are in for a shock). 2 the 350 deposit is a bit much. 3 skipping work on a Wednesday midday to spend money instead of making it just doesn't make sense. Wish eFX thought of it's international customers as they do US ones.
Would like to know what other fellow Canadian buyers did?

maybe be customs are outrageous... but Legends version it's simply too much beauty to pass on it because of custom. This is a piece of history for me so customs don't have effect me.

One of each for me. To get the helmet is what matters most and another approximately $100-$200 for shipping plus tax is simply part of the cost to secure a rare and awesome piece!

This helmet will be spectacular. With this and my Attakus Vader 1 statue I'm not sure what can top this. I think I'm done with Star Wars collecting. Piece out! :peace

BB

This helmet will be spectacular. With this and my Attakus Vader 1 statue I'm not sure what can top this. I think I'm done with Star Wars collecting. Piece out! :peace

BB

Make an 1:1 Vader. Nothing can top that. ;)

Almost forgot, for people asking me about addresses of JEJ and Prowse. This Autograph Collecting Tutorial might help as well, in showing you how to send TTM letters.

At one point I was keen on ordering one of each version. But since I have the Legend secured I'm trying to figure out what on Earth I would even do with the idealized Limited one. I really doubt I would display both.

At one point I was keen on ordering one of each version. But since I have the Legend secured I'm trying to figure out what on Earth I would even do with the idealized Limited one. I really doubt I would display both.

You could have worn it!!! :yess:

I thought about it...for a minute. Then I remembered I have a kid that I have to feed. :lol

Been too many pages since pics of the Legend:

efx_accurate_1.JPG

efx_accurate_5.JPG

efx_accurate_7.JPG

:drool :drool :drool :drool

:panic:

:rock

Does anyone know what the measurements of the base are?

I'm thinking of buying a Detolf to display the helmet in, but it would be f|_|cked up if the base wouldn't fit in in :dunno

I'm guessing that the helmet itself won't fit in a Detolf, much less the base. But I don't know for sure.

Yeah, I very much doubt it as well. Best bet is to wait for folks to start offering custom acrylic cases for this bad boy.

Back