Prop eFX Collectibles - Darth Maul Lightsaber Legend - Signature Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And still no POs at EU retailers ... what's going wrong here?

None from anyone here?

https://www.efxcollectibles.com/t-international.aspx

EDIT: Looks like some folks over at Rebelscum are having the same problems. Kinda weird though,
Bryan mentioned having allocated units for retailers beforehand.

Still not sure why eFX cannot take into consideration the international customers after some of their previous failures... One would think they've learned their lesson. But maybe they do not care?

You can pre order it at toy palace now. But cmon, 399$ are 550€ ... Wtf

Holy crap! That price is outrageous! :slap I understand you have to pay VAT, maybe a few other taxes too, some money have to enter in Toy Palace pockets, but this is simply too much. No other EU shop carries this? Not going to get it, but curious

I am sure if you are not able to get it now - there will be some for sale once the item releases

and with a markup it will probably still be better priced that 550 euro

Just noticed this won't be coming with a covertech clip.
So it's not really copying the Hero as they claim, but rather the stunt hero.

sdcc2013_efx_13.jpg

This is based off Hero Dueling Version. Version that Ray used while dueling, making it hard use with convertech button on it. If you want a hero, I suggest MR which is why I'm keeping mine too.

This is based off Hero Dueling Version. Version that Ray used while dueling, making it hard use with convertech button on it. If you want a hero, I suggest MR which is why I'm keeping mine too.

It's not really a big deal-breaker. Just wanted to point it out
as it was said this will "emulate the Hero version in every way." :lol

Might be able to help some folks out or get some clarification form eFX.

Yeah the covertec doesn't bother me one bit. If its based off the hero version without one...then its fine without it.

Hey guys, this saber will have the covertec knob.

And for what it's worth, this offering of saber in my opinion makes the MR look like a toy.

eFXBryan @ Rebelscum.com said:
Hi all!

Hope you are all sitting down! The Maul sabers are done and will be en-route to the US next week! We will be contacting everyone with a pre-order when we get confirmation that the boat has set sail from Hong Kong. Thanks once again to everyone!

Almost a month has passed since Bryan Ono posted that. Anyone got updates? :)

I still see this product as unnecessary, and will probably end up being comparable when released. But that's not bad.

Back