EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anovos are blaming their problems the need for accuracy. If you can’t do it, leave the license to someone that can. Lousy excuse.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

i know a few of the guys over at Anovos the issue with their business plan is that they operate their business and every release like a kickstarter, they need the money or a portion of it upfront to start production as they do not pay out of pocket for production then release and sell th eitems to customers, they wait for so many orders to come through and th elonger they wait the potential for more orders and the potential to get production costs down etc.. this is an awful way to do business and shame on disney/lucas for allowing tis, one of them is very close friends with someone at the helm of lucas archives hence their access to the screen used props, i will say when their items do get shipped they are beautiful and i have not yet seen anyone that can match theyre level of quality and accuracy, but waiting 2+yrs for an item just so they can rely on profit and not foot th ebill is absurd atleast be transparent about your business practices. When they started up and built their website and social media pages I was blocked from all but the website in fear I may spill the beans but i cannot be th eonly one who knows of this, no way, they have to have many people whom are aware of how they conduct their financial and production methods. too bad as they are great at what they do but too scared to go out on a limb to loose a few bucks upfront. Efx however is just constantly awaiting license approval and at this point I think they no longer have the clout they used to. BAIT is relesing the Boba fett suppossedly this June. and they announced a McQurrie stormtrooper to rival th evader from years ago which would be amazing but have a better chance of receiving your current anovos purchase this month..lol

Sad. Well, hopefully we got a nice helmet in hand in five years.

Also took me ages to read your post. Enter button is your friend...

ETA has changed to July/August...

And they even mention the year!

i know a few of the guys over at Anovos the issue with their business plan is that they operate their business and every release like a kickstarter, they need the money or a portion of it upfront to start production as they do not pay out of pocket for production then release and sell th eitems to customers, they wait for so many orders to come through and th elonger they wait the potential for more orders and the potential to get production costs down etc.. this is an awful way to do business and shame on disney/lucas for allowing tis, one of them is very close friends with someone at the helm of lucas archives hence their access to the screen used props, i will say when their items do get shipped they are beautiful and i have not yet seen anyone that can match theyre level of quality and accuracy, but waiting 2+yrs for an item just so they can rely on profit and not foot th ebill is absurd atleast be transparent about your business practices. When they started up and built their website and social media pages I was blocked from all but the website in fear I may spill the beans but i cannot be th eonly one who knows of this, no way, they have to have many people whom are aware of how they conduct their financial and production methods. too bad as they are great at what they do but too scared to go out on a limb to loose a few bucks upfront. Efx however is just constantly awaiting license approval and at this point I think they no longer have the clout they used to. BAIT is relesing the Boba fett suppossedly this June. and they announced a McQurrie stormtrooper to rival th evader from years ago which would be amazing but have a better chance of receiving your current anovos purchase this month..lol

Thanks for the information. I'm still waiting for my Luke Skywalker X-wing helmet. It is supposedly now scheduled to ship in Q4 of this year. What a joke.

I just PO'd from BBTS. What are the actual chances that this releases next month though?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Apparently shipping from Hong Kong in the next 2 weeks...

...apparently.

Dang, SSC has this listed to ship Dec-Jan and Big Bad has it for Nov. I was really lookin forward to receiving it this month.

I would like this to ship within this timeframe. But I'd also like to get an email saying they have my Scout Legend helmet ready, & need the balance of my payment to be paid off.
I don't think either will happen.

These are now shipping! Saw a bunch of posts on Instagram. They look amazing!

I just ordered this. Will be my first prop/helmet. Been wanting a Boba helmet for a while now.

I am surprised. These ARE being received by people! & they look really good. I've got a Black Series Boba on order, wonder if I should cancel that & order this. Hhhmmmm.

MR, eFX, FPH2(Wasted_Fett)

DA459114-76A4-4F75-818B-CC88C4D41291.jpeg

Back