EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a Fett bucket of my own. I am very pleased with what we got. I've been waiting my whole life for a Boba Fett helmet.
79097853b5114b1c7f20366cef3d6967.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Finally a Fett bucket of my own. I am very pleased with what we got. I've been waiting my whole life for a Boba Fett helmet.
79097853b5114b1c7f20366cef3d6967.jpg

Looking good, there. What a time to be alive when you can get three very good looking helmets like those without breaking the bank. I still remember growing up and thinking the Don Post helmets where the end all/be all:lol

Debating on ordering through SS or BBTS. Both are showing preorder. Some of you are getting notice from BBTS. Any recommendation?

Last edited:
I’d go BBTS just because of the $4 shipping. Can’t beat that and this is one time Sideshow doesn’t have priority.

Comparison to the Anovos Mando bucket.

4507A201-1F28-44F3-B29A-87A31FC11D9C.jpeg

Ordered from BBTS. Can't wait. Will be my first bucket to go with 1/2 Boba. Thanks Jay!

IMG_2906.jpg

Can I ask....did bbts charge any tax? (I'm assuming you're in Cali)

If so, was it 9%?

Thanks!

Yes, I'm in California. I have bought from them in the past and they don't charge tax. However, I do see a recent item I bought 8/27/2019 in which they did charge tax. I'll ask them to be sure.

if you have a account with BBTS, cant you just check if there will be taxes applied before paying

I bought my helmet from SecretCompassOnline from Colorado
They had the helmet for $369.99, $10 off original price
before checkout, they offered free shipping but wasn't sure on sales tax cause it wasn't showing up
So, I decided to buy the helmet cause $10bucks off and free shipping
and to my surprised, no sales tax was charged. And I live in California
Unfortunately SCO has sold out.
Maybe you guys can contact them if they will get more

Can I ask....did bbts charge any tax? (I'm assuming you're in Cali)

If so, was it 9%?

Thanks!

Got this from BBTS. Tax will be charged for CA. I did looked on SS order, it will be about $35 tax.

Thank you for contacting us and I will be happy to help. With the ever changing tax laws, we will be forced to collect sales tax as states, including California, enforce their tax rules. We do apologize for this inconvenience and I am hopeful that you are still able to continue acquire products from our site for your collection.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and have a great day!

T visor it's not the same level in both sides, I don't remember seeing this in the movie, seems like really horrible defect.

T visor it's not the same level in both sides, I don't remember seeing this in the movie, seems like really horrible defect.
The actual screen used helmet was warped.
e48a5dc978f8a5b0deba96d258e12638.jpg

The actual screen used helmet was warped. Maybe in some shots but I've seen shots where is 100%, I think when they molded the helmet they copied the damage it got when they were making the movie , still it looks stupid and it's very noticeable.

Back