EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was suppose to be a Bait Me exclusive release first then afterwards release normally thereafter. I’ll know more at WonderCon next week.

Do you think they will ever release the Legend one ?
And do you think someone could make a ROTJ one ?

For the states the EFX Boba will be a BAIT exclusive.Preorder starts in 2 weeks at the Celebration.

Once again to remind people what EFX is:

EFX order delay LOL.jpg

Once again to remind people what EFX is:

View attachment 450330

Exactly. If at all. Unless it is in stock, I will never ever never pre-order directly from eFX. Still waiting for my legend scout helmet.
Also, though they have sent out a newsletter, if you click on it and go to the website, helmet shows as unavailable. What a joke of a company.

Does anyone know if eFX is at Celebration? I haven't seen anything saying they are, but they continue to show up at big events, regardless of their issues and how they treat customers. Curious if Disney had them out to Chicago?

Does anyone know if eFX is at Celebration? I haven't seen anything saying they are, but they continue to show up at big events, regardless of their issues and how they treat customers. Curious if Disney had them out to Chicago?

Yes their stuff was on display.

EFX is one of the reasons I slowed down collecting compared to previous years. They had some models and props I wanted, but like we all know they will never be released alas. Sad :(

I don't understand why they shell out for floor space every year at these conventions.

The exhibit seems to be made up of stuff that is no longer available ( unless they are "warehouse finds" pffft ) and the rest is either Neison/Salzo models that they will never release with maybe 1 or 2 items that have a slim chance of making it to market.

Time to up stumps efx and bugger right off.

I have a hunch it might be in their contract with Disney& Co. to participate at (a specific number of) conventions promoting their stuff. And that is all EFX does, promote stuff that doesn't belong entirely to them, and never release anything.

I have a good friend that is building one of the NiceN studio scale Star Destroyers that efx are offering as a pre built item.

His build has been at a stand still for months due to a long list of missing parts. Through his discussions with certain parties whilst trying to get these missing parts he was told that efx haven't sold 1 of those star destroyers due to the outrageous price and that price was set at the direction of efx even though they were warned about it being unrealistic.

This is the company we are dealing with. They seem to have an aversion to making money.

Sadly the licensed prop world is not what it could be - EFX on one side, Anovos on the other, they both make the collectors quite unhappy. Instead of releasing product after product, they have constant delays that span over years, unchanging lack of communication, and permanent disrespect for customers.

Sad to read Anovos is becoming EFX 'light'. Although I am happy with their Premier Kylo helmet, but I got that on sale through a LCS.

Anovos are blaming their problems the need for accuracy. If you can’t do it, leave the license to someone that can. Lousy excuse.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back