eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: nice! How much did it come out to be? Do you know if Stan Lee is coming to NYCC?

With shipping, $800-ish.

It would have been cheaper through BBTS had I kept my order back then, but lesson learned. :lecture

Midtown was really good to me though and I got it before most, so I can't really complain - I think the extra $40-ish (compared to what BBTS was going to charge me with shipping) that I paid was worth it in the end.

I'd like to meet Stan Lee one day....one day. Not sure what I would get autographed though. This shield would be pretty cool. I'm more of a Spidey fan though, so I'd have to think long and hard. Captain America's shield though is about as iconic as a display piece as any though for him to sign.

Lol, its a non-issue blown out of proportion due to forum hysteria. If anything, KA version has way more paint blemish issues, and other issues then the infamous efx strap. I sold over 100 of these and not 1 strap issue and not one unhappy buyer. The only 1 issue was a missing rivet on a strap.
BBTS stock will not last long.

Is it something by chance that people have received a defective shield? I know at least 3 have posted about it in the other forums, or this one, I forget which, and I heard back from someone who got theirs recently that the screw popped out as well. I really would like to take it around to conventions or to have signed but I really worry about getting one where the screw would break off.

I got my EFX shield Today from BBTS. I will post pics when I get time. At first inspection I don't see any issues. I like it. Paint apps are good, not sloppy etc. I'm not worried about the handle. I wont be running around the house thinking I'm Captain America. I also have the KA on order. I almost canceled the EFX when ppl were going nuts about the handle. Glad I didn't. I'll know soon if the KA is better but I really don't care, just happy to have a shield.

Is it something by chance that people have received a defective shield? I know at least 3 have posted about it in the other forums, or this one, I forget which, and I heard back from someone who got theirs recently that the screw popped out as well. I really would like to take it around to conventions or to have signed but I really worry about getting one where the screw would break off.

There approx. 1000 + out there in the hands of collectors now, its not a production wide defect. The really is, they are very happy, you dont see many flippers. EFX version has been out for 6 months now.

Last edited:
My eFX shield will ship this week from BBTS; have a King Arts The Winter Soldierbattle damaged version on preorder. Expect I will like both of them for their differences.

This will be my second eFX Marvel piece; I am beyond satisfied with Thor's helmet. I am sure the wait for Loki's helmet is going to be AGONIZING.

I don't comb back through the thread too deeply, but FWIW New Marvel eFX Replicas: Star-Lord Mask! Loki's Staff! - Marvel Toy News alleges that "eFX was telling visitors to their booth about an upcoming Thor: The Dark World/Avengers: Age of Ultron Mjolnir prop replica as well as an updated Captain America shield from The Winter Soldier!" I am sure this is not news. , of courseWho knows, they might actually get those items released before we die of extreme old age!

My eFX shield will ship this week from BBTS; have a King Arts The Winter Soldierbattle damaged version on preorder. Expect I will like both of them for their differences.

This will be my second eFX Marvel piece; I am beyond satisfied with Thor's helmet. I am sure the wait for Loki's helmet is going to be AGONIZING.

I don't comb back through the thread too deeply, but FWIW New Marvel eFX Replicas: Star-Lord Mask! Loki's Staff! - Marvel Toy News alleges that "eFX was telling visitors to their booth about an upcoming Thor: The Dark World/Avengers: Age of Ultron Mjolnir prop replica as well as an updated Captain America shield from The Winter Soldier!" I am sure this is not news. , of courseWho knows, they might actually get those items released before we die of extreme old age!

Nice! :rock

I just got my King Arts Battle Damaged shield (Wall Mount version.) It's awesome. Pics in the King Arts thread in you're interested. Love the quality. Don't think you'll be disappointed.

No, it's still sitting in my office . I don't currently own a big rig so I couldn't take the box home. I'm s big strong guy, but that box was massive . I dragged it to my car then back to the office

I ordered an EFX Shield for BBTS today (6/7) and should have it by the time I get back from a business trip and vacation at the end of June.

I haven't yet decided if I will hang it in apartment or in my office.

I ordered an EFX Shield for BBTS today (6/7) and should have it by the time I get back from a business trip and vacation at the end of June.

I haven't yet decided if I will hang it in apartment or in my office.

Congrats, it's a great display piece...

Congrats, it's a great display piece...

I hung the EFX Avengers Cap Shield in my office today.

Here it is with the other MCU items efx-1.jpg

That's a really nice office. Shields looking good! Still not too crazy about the stand though... Is it better in person?

Mine just shipped from Alter Ego, can't wait. :panic:

That's a really nice office. Shields looking good! Still not too crazy about the stand though... Is it better in person?

Mine just shipped from Alter Ego, can't wait. :panic:

that may be my biggest gripe with this shield, the wall mount. It's obviously no thought went into that at all.

Back