eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone grabbed it.
I decided it was just an orange stunt shield so I cancelled it.
Sorry to those that like it haha but I had to really convince myself to cancel it because it has the screen used lineage. Too bad they couldn't get an avengers1 helmet out in my lifetime... that might have convinced me to get both... but then again I like that Avengers1 suit the least of what we've seen so far.
I'm just going to stick with my king arts for now and save on some storage space.

Seeing the KA in person it just dosent pop like the efx one, no doubt I wish it was metal but its not like anyone is gonna be picking it up so visually its probably the best one out there right now. And im making a custom fitting to put on my wall so im happy with that. It suks that efx is sooooooooooooo slow on everything but I have to admit the quality is there.

My words of advice, never ever deal with eFx directly. They are the worst possible business I have ever encountered . I don't care how good thier products are, they will never see my money directly.

BBTS on the other hand is awesome . I just got a ten day processing notice for my shields. Woo

One again

Efx = horrible
Bbts= awesome

My opinions based on experience of course

So has anyone in the US received their shield yet? I ordered mine from Action Figure Xpress in like April of last year. Haven't heard anything yet.

Hey all,

I just checked my order with bbts and it still shows that it's a pre order with a date of june for shipping. Is that correct? Shouldn't they ship pre orders out as soon as stock came in?

I second what yeek said. Worst case when you get it and if you don't like it you could put it on ebay and make a profit on it. I'm glad I was out bid on one a couple of months ago because I would have spent $200 more then I did with bbts.

Back