eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are giving Propboy007 way to much credit. He is a well know troll in many forums. He was banned from the RPF for being a sockpuppet. Mods should just ban this fool.

kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

First of all, I am not selling here, you want one NOW, go to Ebay. You can wait and wait for BBTS, and by the way, in defense of EFX, the BBTS delay is not an EFX issue, BTTS has had the ability to deliver to their customers for quite some time now. My buyers who ordered back in June, had theirs in January. My buyers who order now, get theirs now. Pay a little more and save the LOOOOOONG BBTS wait.

You want feedback? I am, and have been, THE largest seller of EFX product that no one has ever heard of ....period.

Fixed that for you.

Propboy007 is with "EliteCollectibles" on eBay correct? I bought my Thor hammer through them, when the prices were still in my range. I know a few other ppl personally that bought their hammer through them as well. I'll admit, the shipping was really quick. I'm not defending anyone, just chiming my experience.

Propboy007 is with "EliteCollectibles" on eBay correct? I bought my Thor hammer through them, when the prices were still in my range. I know a few other ppl personally that bought their hammer through them as well. I'll admit, the shipping was really quick. I'm not defending anyone, just chiming my experience.

I also bought my EFX thor hammer through elitecollectibles. He really helped me out with the ridiculous import taxes here in the UK and the item arrived very fast. Spot on to be fair.

Wow, I just checked and there are 14 shields available for pre-order at BBTS. I still remember the days which seemed like just yesterday when people were checking the site everyday in anticipation of some people cancelling so that other people can secure their order of this shield. And how someone paid $1500 for a pre-order off ebay. It just seems a little bizarre. But then with other companies putting out their versions of shields, whether licensed or unlicensed (or customs), and mostly constructed of a metal alloy, people are jumping ship left, right, and center. I still have my EFX shield and have no plans to sell it. Maybe I'm easily satisfied. Maybe I'm just a loyal Captain America fan with a childhood dream of one day owning the iconic Captain America shield. But perhaps, most people are influenced by these forums and the feedback that forum members provide can easily sway the decision of some collectors. Mind you these collectibles are not cheap in any way. And so these forums do provide a good source of reference info which I am also thankful for.

Wow, I just checked and there are 14 shields available for pre-order at BBTS. I still remember the days which seemed like just yesterday when people were checking the site everyday in anticipation of some people cancelling so that other people can secure their order of this shield. And how someone paid $1500 for a pre-order off ebay. It just seems a little bizarre. But then with other companies putting out their versions of shields, whether licensed or unlicensed (or customs), and mostly constructed of a metal alloy, people are jumping ship left, right, and center. I still have my EFX shield and have no plans to sell it. Maybe I'm easily satisfied. Maybe I'm just a loyal Captain America fan with a childhood dream of one day owning the iconic Captain America shield. But perhaps, most people are influenced by these forums and the feedback that forum members provide can easily sway the decision of some collectors. Mind you these collectibles are not cheap in any way. And so these forums do provide a good source of reference info which I am also thankful for.

Yeah, I'm keeping mine as well. I don't think it's that we're easily satisfied, as I have stated in the past that mine has serious flaws. As for the initial inflated prices and now the hype dying out, it has a lot of factors I believe. Yes, when the pre-orders first came out, it was a mad rush to get a PO in. Now you've had time to sit out and think about $600+, where else it could go, and what other pre-orders are coming in the time since. The delays don't help. I believe the Thor Hammer had a lot to do with building eFx's solid reputation at the time. Many thought the Cap shield would be another home run. There were no other movie Cap shields to compare to at the time of PO. In the time since the pre-orders of the eFx shield, you have choices for other brands as well as the finished product has not lived up to many ppl's expectations. Defects/build quality is another factor as of late. There's just too much room for improving this shield even along with the other brands available. There are at least 2 more appearances of Cap (aside from AoU), so I can understand many folks wanting to wait for an improved version in the future.

if I was a huge Cap fan, I'd prolly have the eFX, stealth, BD and Classic Shield, but I'm not, so ppl like me who only care to have one shield are waiting for the perfect representation of a Cap shield for a reasonable price. If eFX would've included better display options rather than that POS wall hanger, it would've helped the product so much more. A lot of ppl want something similar to the KA pedestal.

I spoke to them about the iron man helmet. No date. Loki staff may go up this summer. Also, they are doing starlord's long coat (subbed out to UD Replicas to produce, since they are experts in leather).

Back