eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is okay with me. I have no money for this stuff right now anyways. Years sounds great.

In the meantime i'll be hapoy with my Chris Fields Cap shield and Sideshow MR's Mjolnir

Speaking of which, payments were delayed on that until next month, but we'll see what happens

Very much looking forward to seeing how it turns out

In the meantime i'll be hapoy with my Chris Fields Cap shield and Sideshow MR's Mjolnir

I see he's not making anymore runs over at the RPF. Did Marvel come down on him? I'm looking to sell mine soon and was trying to see what the best price I could sell it for.

Does anyone know if you can only buy the products direct from efx or do they have other distributors? The efx site doesn't look very professional and from that alone I wouldn't feel comfortable parting my hard earned to them...

I see he's not making anymore runs over at the RPF. Did Marvel come down on him? I'm looking to sell mine soon and was trying to see what the best price I could sell it for.

Y'know i hadn't even noticed. All of his threads regarding the shield seem to be gone as well

It's a shame if he got the C & D but also inevitable. They're very good and were getting a lot of positive attention. He even stated from time to time that he was worried he would attract unwanted attention. It seems likely he did.

I don't plan on selling mine. eFx may be casting from the original moulds, but ultimately i've got a professionally crafted aluminium spun shield with brackets n everything. I've seem a few score high on the 'bay, but i'll never be able to get one of these again for a good price so for me i defo won't be selling

Y'know i hadn't even noticed. All of his threads regarding the shield seem to be gone as well

It's a shame if he got the C & D but also inevitable. They're very good and were getting a lot of positive attention. He even stated from time to time that he was worried he would attract unwanted attention. It seems likely he did.

I don't plan on selling mine. eFx may be casting from the original moulds, but ultimately i've got a professionally crafted aluminium spun shield with brackets n everything. I've seem a few score high on the 'bay, but i'll never be able to get one of these again for a good price so for me i defo won't be selling
Ditto! :lecture:exactly::hi5:

Pre-Order in April - May

Release in Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4DUGMxfwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Do you like high end collectibles? Then, you will love eFX's new line of Marvel Avengers collectibles. When we were at Wonder Con 2012 we got a chance to talk to Bryan Ono, president of eFX Inc. He showed us some of these amazing collectibles, such as Captain America's shield and helmet; Thor's hammer and helmet (from the upcoming Avengers film); and the Iron Man's helmet.

Bryan talks to us about what it takes to make one of those breath-taking collectible. If you're a fan of Iron Man, then you will love what they are working on. We also find out a small spoiler in the upcoming Avengers film about everyone's favorite God of Thunder.

Thanks for the video. The eFx guy mentioned that they are trying to get the faceplate of Iron Man to be removable and the eyes able to light up. This is so exciting and I do hope they can do it. :panic:

Thanks for the video. The eFx guy mentioned that they are trying to get the faceplate of Iron Man to be removable and the eyes able to light up. This is so exciting and I do hope they can do it. :panic:

I already wanted the helmet, but if they can do that it is a must have! :panic:

Is this the same crappy shield that EFX had on display at SDCC last year?

No, I think you might be mistaking it for the crappy TFA shield that Museum Replicas had on display.

eFX's will be much nicer than that, but sadly, still just a replica of the fiber glass stunt shield, not the machined aluminum hero shield. Definitely glad I got in on one of the Chris Fields runs.

No, I think you might be mistaking it for the crappy TFA shield that Museum Replicas had on display.

eFX's will be much nicer than that, but sadly, still just a replica of the fiber glass stunt shield, not the machined aluminum hero shield. Definitely glad I got in on one of the Chris Fields runs.

Absolutely correct. The MR shield is the one I was thinking about. I was really looking forward to it and then I saw that the metal parts were just painted grey :monkey4

Absolutely correct. The MR shield is the one I was thinking about. I was really looking forward to it and then I saw that the metal parts were just painted grey :monkey4

yeah, if you want the a metal "Chris" shield, I'm getting rid of mine...or if anyone one else is interested, just PM me:wink1: It really is a work of beauty compared to anything any company will/can release
IMG_5708.jpg

I can't believe you're letting yours go, dude. :google

It's his original V1 with the plain leather straps...I'm letting it go because a friend is selling me his "v2" Chris shield with the accurate back:wink1:

This and the eFX ANH Vader helmet is all I'll ever need in my life:D

That's a travesty the eFX shield will be fiberglass and not machined aluminum :monkey2 and it is not battle weathered either. That Chris Fields one looks so badass.

It's his original V1 with the plain leather straps...I'm letting it go because a friend is selling me his "v2" Chris shield with the accurate back:wink1:

This and the eFX ANH Vader helmet is all I'll ever need in my life:D

Ah! That makes sense, then. :duff

That's a travesty the eFX shield will be fiberglass and not machined aluminum :monkey2 and it is not battle weathered either. That Chris Fields one looks so badass.

It's amazing. Even more impressive in person and absolutely one of the coolest things I own. That's why I was surprised to see Verbal was selling his, but that's just because he's upgrading to the more accurate v2, which I have. It's a grail.

And I was planning on weathering mine... but the thing is so damned beautiful I can't bring myself to let it even get a fingerprint on it. :lol

Pending price and quality, I may get the eFX one and battle weather it.

Back