eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the photos! I was lucky enough to grab a pre order from BBTS for the EFX and KA shields. Now I'm hoping I can compare them in person before deciding which to keep. These port delays may actually work in my favor.

The CF looks great too!

No prob, wish I had a better camera and better photo taking skills. Lol. I'd say keep both if you can since chances are they're probably going to be quite different and then you'll have a definitive version of each shield. Problem solved!

What were the costs of the CF shields originally? I remember when they were trickling out. Had a chance to own one and never bit. Starting to regret it.

No prob, wish I had a better camera and better photo taking skills. Lol. I'd say keep both if you can since chances are they're probably going to be quite different and then you'll have a definitive version of each shield. Problem solved!

Thanks for putting the pics up, first time I've seen them side by side

And yeah, I'd never part with that shield, I'll be holding onto it forever!

What were the costs of the CF shields originally? I remember when they were trickling out. Had a chance to own one and never bit. Starting to regret it.

They were pretty expensive, though if I remember correctly it was less than eFx

I paid in 2 parts over a long time so I actually can't remember the exact amount.

I think a cease and desist order was sent though and that's why he stopped...

I could've sworn they were around $1k, I can't believe it's been over 4 years already and am also sketchy on the exact price.

Really? That sounds like a little more than I remember. Not that it doesn't look perfect, but didn't think they were that much. I remember thinking $700ish. I could be completely wrong though and obviously I don't have one.

I think I paid around $900 for my CF shield. It was also in two installments so I can't really remember. After each run the price would go up so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being a grand or more by the end.

I think I paid around $900 for my CF shield. It was also in two installments so I can't really remember. After each run the price would go up so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being a grand or more by the end.

Overall, still not a bad price for a product that came out THAT well. :rock

His original ones only had basic metal handles, sort of like medieval shields.

Oh, I got ya. I was thinking you had the 'first batch' and was wondering why they would do another release with inaccurate brackets. :lol I got ya. I got ya.

I was on CF's very last run, ended up paying around $900+ shipped if I recall correctly. It's truly a work of art, definitely the one to keep compared to eFX and KA so far. Nothing against the eFX shield, it's certainly priced right and is an incredible piece in its own right.

2015-02-01%2011.31.11.jpg

2015-02-01%2011.37.29.jpg

I was on CF's very last run, ended up paying around $900+ shipped if I recall correctly. It's truly a work of art, definitely the one to keep compared to eFX and KA so far. Nothing against the eFX shield, it's certainly priced right and is an incredible piece in its own right.

2015-02-01%2011.31.11.jpg

2015-02-01%2011.37.29.jpg

That's the one I wish I held out for. He offered to add me on to that run, but I declined as mine was already ready and I was eager to get it

But I really wish I had the rings on the back as well

Are you able to take a picture of the side of the shield, was wondering how thick it was as I wasn't sure if he basically put two shields together one with the detail on the front of it an one with the detail on the back

The brackets are laser cut from a blank shield I think. So they fit inside I guess

Last edited:
Back