eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shields will be unloaded from the boat on Monday per efx Facebook.

I honestly can't believe the update they gave before that one started with "take thus update with a grain on salt..." They really have to be trolling now:lol

But seriously, who does that?
isu48U9IzbvHm.gif

Efx is serious now...just got an email from them asking to confirm shipping address to help them get shield shipped this week.

So these are only the full pay shields ordered from them correct? I'm guessing the shields for retailers like BBTS are still on the other side of the ocean.

What sucks is only the first 250 came in the ship . The next shipment is the deposit followed by the retailers. So I got quite a bit of wait.

Well I guess there is another delay, they posted on FB that they cant pick them up until next week, So yeah im guessing 3 weeks from now the first batch will ship out, unless there are more delays.

It's reaching the point of being embarrasing. They should not use their public FB wall to make these kinds of updates. It just looks very unprofessional. They should instead mail their customers directly, and not with a new update every 2-3 days but wait until there is actually something to report. It doesn't even matter whatever the reason is - who cares about containers and dock procedures.

It's reaching the point of being embarrasing. They should not use their public FB wall to make these kinds of updates. It just looks very unprofessional. They should instead mail their customers directly, and not with a new update every 2-3 days but wait until there is actually something to report. It doesn't even matter whatever the reason is - who cares about containers and dock procedures.

That's what I'm saying, they have got to be trolling right now. Their history shows that they go years without any updates but in the past month, it's been week by week updates with really laughable scenarios. "It'll be on the boat soon, but the dock strike makes the actual ETA unknown", "It's at the docks but tracking shows it's still on the boat in the ocean", "Take this update with a grain of salt".

I know there's gonna be naysayers whether they update or not and I'm usually neutral as I don't care as long as I get it within my lifetime, but like darth above me said, their recent updates have been very laughable right now. Imagine those were the updates Sideshow gave us:lol

Back