eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh sold out at alter ego? Anyone know any other places that sell the shield where you could pay with paypal?

Put your money in your pocket. Elite Collectibles Inc (ebay seller) will have them when they are near shipping.

I ordered it from AFX since it was sold out from BBTS & efx. It says it will ship in Aug, hope they ship it in time, I'm planning to travel to the US in October to attend NYCC, it will be cool if I can get it signed by Stan Lee.

I've been hovering around the PO button for this one but I've got way to much ordered to buy this as well. If it was due for next year then I would be in but I'm sure there will be other shields produced later down the line for movies such as the Avengers 2 etc

*Whew* Glad I got it from BBTS and good to hear that eFX seems to ship more reliably to their retailers than they do to their actual customers. :lol

That's a little silly too!

Okay. I reckon it's pretty much sold out in the US then? :(
Everywhere I've looked yeah. Put myself on the WL and I'm constantly checking to see if I can't catch a cancellation and nab one. Push come to shove and hold out and wait for Elite Collectibles like Propboy said a page back. I will have one dammit!

Why did you guys wait so long? I'm surprised this sold out do quick, but not at the same time. Price is good, es ain't bad for something a company hadn't put out yet, not sure why so many hesitated . Quality isn't really a concern if we go by the Thor hammer and helm.

Why did you guys wait so long? I'm surprised this sold out do quick, but not at the same time. Price is good, es ain't bad for something a company hadn't put out yet, not sure why so many hesitated . Quality isn't really a concern if we go by the Thor hammer and helm.
Didn't fit into my budget and by the time I decided to drop something to pick it up it was long gone.

Didn't fit into my budget and by the time I decided to drop something to pick it up it was long gone.

Aww dude srry to hear that. I have the same prob but I ordered from BBTS since they have no NRD, i could just cancel when the time comes.

Back