EE Excl. Vader Reveal Mini Bust in stock now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
The EE Exclusive Darth Vader Anakin Reveal Mini Bust is in stock now. Anyone getting this bust? I know I am! :monkey5

prodinfo.asp

Yeah, I had for the most part quit collecting the GG MB, but there was just something about this one that I had to preorder it. Mine should be here next week.

oxbeard said:
Yeah, I had for the most part quit collecting the GG MB, but there was just something about this one that I had to preorder it. Mine should be here next week.

Ha, I am just the opposite of you Oxbeard. I just started collecting the GG MB, and was going to get this one, but after receiving my regular ROTS Vader MB, I thought Anakin revealed didn't really add too much for me. So I cancelled my pre-order.

Just the Law of Conservation of Collectors: Collectors are neither created nor destroyed. When one collector drops a line, another, somewhere, is picking up that line.

This one looks pretty cool but I'm having a hard time deciding if its worth getting. How long do these typically take to sell out? It seems to have a pretty sizeable edition size (5,000).

Khev said:
This one looks pretty cool but I'm having a hard time deciding if its worth getting. How long do these typically take to sell out? It seems to have a pretty sizeable edition size (5,000).
I think that's what people thought of Palpatine. 4,500 is a good number, but now you can't get it unless you pay ebay prices. But I also think Palpatine is a nicer bust than crispy Vader. I'm still getting one up to go with my other Vader busts. Mine shipped yesterday, but there's no tracking number.

rainman said:
Anyone who ordered this yet got any notice on when they will receive it?

Mine shipped yesterday and should be here end of next week. Takes about a week to make the cross country trip.

rainman said:
Anyone who ordered this yet got any notice on when they will receive it?

I preordered mine a long time ago and it will be here next Wednesday.... :D

I sold most of mine already, so he will be lonely until the ROTS trooper arrives. I had to get it though, just liked the originality of the peice. Crispy Anakin works for my collection of Star Wars stuff. Most of my figs are either Vader, Anakin or Obi-wan, with some Troopers thrown in for good measure. I had to slim it down a lot and cut the fat in order to allow for all my SSC stuff.... :lol

Whoever gets theirs first and has a digi camera should please take a pic. I never liked the promo pic of this piece so I would like to see what it looks like for real.

I want to get my Dad a Vader bust for Christmas but I don't think he'd like this one as much. If you could take off his helmet to reveal his face maybe, but not all the time.

I will be selling my vader bust of 20,000 limited:)rotfl ) edition version next week

Ordered 2 finally.

After seeing that some bust prices increases like crazy, I start to order at least 2 because I pay 38 $ for one bust and pay 54 for 2 busts with EMS.
I will be selling the second one to make some profit and save this huge shipping costs

Last edited:
,..the head is too small,...gentle giant missed the scale again,... and looks how tight this small head fits lower helmet,.. not comfy at all,... :rotfl

Wow... That pic really is alot better than the promo pic. Congrats to everyone who actually is getting this! :D

Looks good, but not for me. If you could somehow attach the mask I would be much more interested.

Those are some great pics!! I got mine yesterday, but decided to leave the lightsaber blade in the box. Displaying with unlit saber instead.

Back