EE Excl. Vader Reveal Mini Bust in stock now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I too agree that the unlit saber look is the better of the two, working much better with this one that the Regular Vader. Once I get the other one, I'll keep this one without the blade... :D

Nice pics, DA! Mine will be here next week! I will probably display it with the unlit saber side by side with the other ROTS GG Vader bust!

Can't wait!:monkey5

A friend of mine ordered one for me and him and was told it shipped on the 27th but that it would be here by the 14th. Anybody else order from them and was told they would have a 3 week shipping window? That is ridiculous and does not give me much incentive to order from them in the future.

rainman said:
A friend of mine ordered one for me and him and was told it shipped on the 27th but that it would be here by the 14th. Anybody else order from them and was told they would have a 3 week shipping window? That is ridiculous and does not give me much incentive to order from them in the future.

Yeah, EE can be really, really slow if you choose the cheapest shipping option, so slow that you can think that the shipment is lost. Everytime I order from them, I think my package was stolen or lost and then it usually shows up a couple of days later.

Someone on the local SW toy forum here complained to them (very loudly it seemed) and was told that for their cheapest shipping, what happens is that the item leaves their warehouse and is sorted into some kind of shipping container or truck on the premesis. There, it waits while other packages get sorted into it, which can take a couple of weeks, I guess. Then when that is full, it goes somewhere and the packages are disbursed as usual into the USPS mail stream.

So take it from what it is worth, I've never called EE about it myself. I am just resigned to the fact that if I order from EE, it will take longer to get into stock and longer to arrive via shipping, and will probably be more expensive. But their presell cancellation policy is good (although you have to call in an order to cancel). So that is worth it to me to order from them sometimes.

Polystoner said:
Yeah, EE can be really, really slow if you choose the cheapest shipping option, so slow that you can think that the shipment is lost. Everytime I order from them, I think my package was stolen or lost and then it usually shows up a couple of days later.

Someone on the local SW toy forum here complained to them (very loudly it seemed) and was told that for their cheapest shipping, what happens is that the item leaves their warehouse and is sorted into some kind of shipping container or truck on the premesis. There, it waits while other packages get sorted into it, which can take a couple of weeks, I guess. Then when that is full, it goes somewhere and the packages are disbursed as usual into the USPS mail stream.

So take it from what it is worth, I've never called EE about it myself. I am just resigned to the fact that if I order from EE, it will take longer to get into stock and longer to arrive via shipping, and will probably be more expensive. But their presell cancellation policy is good (although you have to call in an order to cancel). So that is worth it to me to order from them sometimes.

Guess I've been lucky in that I've never waiting an excessive amount even with their cheapest shipping. Of course with any expensive item I usually bump the shipping up so I can have a tracking number.

Also on their cancellations you can email them as well. I always just email any cancellations.

oxbeard said:
Also on their cancellations you can email them as well. I always just email any cancellations.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks for the info. That's great. I usually get some grumpy person on the EE CService line.

rainman said:
That is ridiculous and does not give me much incentive to order from them in the future.

I called them 3 times and everytime they keep me waiting like 4-5 minutes, taking into account that I am calling from Russia, i had to close the phone in the first two.

Anyway, they also ask by e-mail so many documents for my credit card, because they do not accept paypal, and finally they ship 2 busts for me.

But likely, in the future, I am not planning to deal with them again (except exclusives)

Adam and Mike are the greatest in internet store category :maul

I wantred it, but I'd rather hope for a Shaw version one day. Imight be tempted in San Diego if someone has it though, I always get giddy when I see this stuffin person.

I got one!:D
image1073.jpg

Awesome pics, QBB! The best pics of this bust I have seen so far!

Damned it! I chose the cheapest shipping option on this bust and the EE CS staff told me mine would be here not later than 1st Aug! That's plain silly.......I pre-ordered this bust!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

They came in this week and I got it from my friend today. This thing rocks! It was totally worth it though I was sweating it after I bought it. I'm glad I did though. The pictures look awesome but they still don't do it justice.

Back