Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chicky!!! :rock

mort2.jpg

mort.jpg

I'm giving him to my best friend, who's been out of work since July. He laughed his ass off when he heard about this thread so this will truly make his day.

:lol:lol:lol

Thanks Chicky!!! :rock

mort2.jpg

mort.jpg

I'm giving him to my best friend, who's been out of work since July. He laughed his ass off when he heard about this thread so this will truly make his day.

:lol:lol:lol

Got mine too:yess: But my Son has swiped it for his Bedroom:stick:

Thanks Chicky sent you a pm :)

Sounds good, do you have any idea about Wolf? Will there in fact be an exclusive for him or will it be an open edition?

i want to know this as well
will wolf have edition size?
having no edition size is dumb

I'm sure that thousands will be made :cuckoo:

Don't be so sure, Wolf isn't near as popular as the original Predator. I don't believe they will sell 1,000 of Wolf at over $1,300 each.

High ES = much cheaper down the line. :yess:

I buy a statue because I like how it looks like. if it has 10000 pieces or 10 pieces it wont change the beauty of the statue. I don't buy a statue because it will be worth twice as much in the future.

People buying two pieces from Sideshow and putting one on ebay for more than Sideshow is asking is what I dislike. But to each his own.

I buy a statue because I like how it looks like. if it has 10000 pieces or 10 pieces it wont change the beauty of the statue. I don't buy a statue because it will be worth twice as much in the future.

People buying two pieces from Sideshow and putting one on ebay for more than Sideshow is asking is what I dislike. But to each his own.

Yep, me neither, haven't sold any of my statues to date. Never had more than one of each statue either. Good mantra, to each his own.

500 was probably a safe bet for them.

Marvel is a proven license and they are extremely familiar with the ordering habits of the fanbase. No need to test the waters.

If Sideshow made 10,000 of one statue you are guaranteed that most of them will be of crappy quality.

If Sideshow made 10,000 of one statue you are guaranteed that most of them will be of crappy quality.

This is probably the most common speculation when it comes to purchasing collectables. (Which i also a agree with)

Although, this doesn't actually stop me from buying a SS collectable that i really like b/c of their return policy. If i am not completely satisfied with or if the item has arrived damaged in some form or another, i'll just simply return it and get another one or get my full refund.

So with that being said, a high ES shouldn't be a deciding factor in a SS purchase. Well unless you're a flipper of course lol.

I think that folks that state openly that they don't care about the future value of the collectibles they spend hundreds of dollars on are either billionaires, liars, noobs or just straight up naive. How the F can you not care?!? If you collect like you give a damn, there's no possible way you can keep every single piece you have ever bought, so you'll have to sell some at some point to make space and/or money for other incoming pieces at some point. So, yeah, ES and future value do matter to me!

If you collect like you give a damn, there's no possible way you can keep every single piece you have ever bought, so you'll have to sell some at some point to make space and/or money for other incoming pieces at some point. So, yeah, ES and future value do matter to me!

I actually have kept everything that i have bought. This is probably due to selective buying. I only buy what i like and what i have room for. (It actually helps when you have extra rooms dedicated to collecting) I actually plan on never selling any piece that i have collected. I mean isn't this what collecting is about? or is collecting about investments and selling things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back