ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides the Guyver and Lycan bust, I think every single release ends up with limited stock after shipment. With no NRD, theres bound to be quite a number of cancellations on every piece, so quick pre order sell outs don't tell the whole story. Medusa doesn't seem any hotter than any other release given the amount of posts from all boards. She was all the rage at PO time.

None of ECC's releases have been of as popular a character as Gizmo. So far they've released original designs and niche movie licenses. I'd imagine this will sell well, but we'll see. It is very pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of ECC's releases have been of as popular a character as Gizmo. So far they've released original designs and niche movie licenses. I'd imagine this will sell well, but we'll see. It is very pricey.

Agree 100% the Gremlins license is a well known pop cultured movie very different from their previous offerings from okay franchises and the franchise that were known they did weird characters that I would say didn't make the movie. Underworld I would say was their go to good license until now now that they have the Gremlins license. Although the Guardians license was great they only did the Groot character. We'll see, I love to see a Stripe Gremlin 1:1 and not a bust either I'm kind of over bust collecting but ECC loves to do busts.

Max Power

Agree 100% the Gremlins license is a well known pop cultured movie very different from their previous offerings from okay franchises and the franchise that were known they did weird characters that I would say didn't make the movie. Underworld I would say was their go to good license until now now that they have the Gremlins license. Although the Guardians license was great they only did the Groot character. We'll see, I love to see a Stripe Gremlin 1:1 and not a bust either I'm kind of over bust collecting but ECC loves to do busts.

Max Power

If you want a 1:1 Stripe Gremlin, you should look into Sacha Feiner's gremlins!

You gotta be kidding with the price, $1750 for this fur ball? Maybe if it was $750...even that is too high. Guaranteed money loser.

A fur ball yes, but don't forget about the slime puddle. There's a lot of value in that lol.

You gotta be kidding with the price, $1750 for this fur ball? Maybe if it was $750...even that is too high. Guaranteed money loser.

I know its ridiculous when you think about it. You could feed a family for 2 months on that. These companies though will continue to put these prices on statues and figures as long as people are gullible enough to pay these kinds of prices for them.

Lucky EEC don't force us to buy there stuff lol , i know people who spend 100 bucks of more on alcohol and going out each week , imagine spending that and pissing your money down the drain.

yea, I mean is SS Doom worth 4k or XM Magneto 3k? People overpay for statues all the time and waste money weekly on crap. As long as you waste it on something you like, who cares?

hmm why is this showing sold out on Collectiblesdirect.co.uk ? still available at cinemaquette...

309og1d.gif

Well the pre-order for this was officially closed last Wednesday March 1st. I hope everyone who wanted him got their order in. I was just going over my ECC orders and realized that Gizmo cost more then Freddy & Jason. Even with Freddy & Jason being $295 to ship, this little fu*ker cost more. Can someone explain this? I hope this guy comes out as great as I think hes going to...

Well the pre-order for this was officially closed last Wednesday March 1st. I hope everyone who wanted him got their order in. I was just going over my ECC orders and realized that Gizmo cost more then Freddy & Jason. Even with Freddy & Jason being $295 to ship, this little fu*ker cost more. Can someone explain this? I hope this guy comes out as great as I think hes going to...

Ha ha! I thought that was strange too, and he is definitely smaller in scale than the those too; I'm thinking they had to pay more for the licensing??? Or maybe he will be that much better but not sure. Whatever the case may be, for the price I hope he looks so real that he looks like they stuffed the real Gizmo to make this because yeah he is over priced, in my opinion, so I hope he is that much awesome.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I asked the question, the question about edition and if they reached the 500 on this one and here is the response:

Thank you for email. Although we forgot to switch the status on our listing, all orders after March 1st have been waitlisted. We have modified the listing today to reflect this. The final number as of March 2nd was less than 300 units so most likely we will not hit the 500 limit. As you know, we only produce the exact number that have been pre-ordered.

So it's fair to say if you POD this one it will be very limited at less than 300.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Back