ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All over this one and POD. Everything this company makes is platinum Steve Wang is the art director for this one and the sculptor is Miyo Nakamura. I love that their pieces are small edition making their stuff worth so much more but yeah they are expensive! It's funny when I was ordering my Lycan way back I spoke with a head guy there and I told them to think about doing a Gizmo from the Gremlins franchise, he appeared intrigued on the idea and said he'd definitely would talk it over with Wang. I further Explained that there was nothing out there with their level of craftsmanship and told him about the Medicom one in how it was awesome but was vinyl and it was going for so much money on eBay. I also told him because of the scarcity of high end collectible Gremlins in the collectible world that it would be gold for them to consider making one, again he seemed very much interested, I won't take the credit on this but maybe my conversation started another conversation at Elite about it, who knows and who cares I'm getting him!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they ****ing srs with that pricing Lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's serious pricing with Elite on anything that they make but with them there is no worries on what your getting; no plastic/PVC shenanigans. I do feel that this one is a bit over price but your getting acrylics eyes hybrid hair, COA signature from Steve Wang, small Edition, and not a rehashed licensed collectible. If you get something from ECC it really is special not something that every other collector will have in their collection, at least that's my opinion.

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want this but it's too rich for my blood,too bad because I love ECC's work and production pieces

I might order one, but I doubt I'll be able to pay for it when the time comes lol.

I might order one, but I doubt I'll be able to pay for it when the time comes lol.

I'll prolly be in the same boat lol. The 1/3 Guyver Zoanoid maquette is still coming out for just a little bit more money, and I think I could only get one. :(

Ordered one for my brother for next Christmas! Hopefully I'll have the funds ready if not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happily ordered! I can't resist the chance to own a gizmo done by such master artists. This statue encompasses everything I want from a gremlins statue. I do wish it was from the first film but this is pretty cool. I also can't pass up the usual price appreciation of cinemaquette pieces which does make the price easier to swallow. I hope this turns out as good as the pics!

The pics on the sale page must be a different piece than the one shown at sdcc. There are differences between them to my eyes. Less translucency in the skin I think.

You picking it up, Gypsycatcha? Would make a wonderful addition to the other Gizmos you already have.

Max Power

I may have to swerve it buddy. Its super dear here in the uk. But its dam awesome. Il keep a look out to see if i van land it cheaper .

Medusa sold out pretty quick. I'm guessing this cute little Gizmo will receive even more interest, that's why I put my order in right away.

Back