ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is too cool! And from a company that keeps it's qc up on production pieces.

The thing with ECC is that is just about what you will receive out of the box. They really are very good at keeping it as close to the proto as they possibly can.

Man this was a surprise and an awesome one at that.

The thing with ECC is that is just about what you will receive out of the box. They really are very good at keeping it as close to the proto as they possibly can.

Man this was a surprise and an awesome one at that.

No doubt. I want everything I've seen from them so far at the con! So far Gizmo, Jason, Freddy...not sure what else they're showing.

No doubt. I want everything I've seen from them so far at the con! So far Gizmo, Jason, Freddy...not sure what else they're showing.

Just found out the flame is a light up lol. Man this is too cool.

Yea it is literally everything isnt it lol. The Freddy bust insane. I think this is my favourite of the show so far. Just love it.

$1250 me thinks..
I hope they use the fur from the company that did the original screen used puppets just like my Howard S Gizmo..

dc9e03f0cd68ec2eb0acb5e798e4f28e.jpg

125a018ef254f1e25e3a6a0317bcd7e3.jpg

2a406729491a194c7d1cfc094f930443.jpg

Po one, in case they sold out, might cancel it if I don't have the money by then .......

Back