ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the base is what makes this so expensive, thus I think the price is reasonable for what you get, not to mention the low ES. Prime 1 studios charges nearly 1 K more for Wonder Woman on a horse and that doesn't even look life-like, whereas this does.

Last edited:
Nice piece. Not accurate enough and way too pricey. Especially with CDUK pricing it at £3000. This hobby has become ridiculous. I’m a big Jason fan and as much as i love the character it’s just way too much.

Nice piece. Not accurate enough and way too pricey.

I agree with both those points, for the price it should look more accurate, but at least it's better than the proto.

Especially with CDUK pricing it at £3000. This hobby has become ridiculous.

Yes it is, but it's because they keep making such amazing looking pieces, we have never seen pieces to this quality before with huge impressive bases.

Look at the specifications.

Sideshow on the other hand raise the prices for their pieces but don't improve the quality.

I’m a big Jason fan and as much as i love the character it’s just way too much.

I think that is the case for most people, maybe if the ES was larger this would be much cheaper. :dunno

Last edited:
Placed an order just in case. No nrd and can always cancel. Need to see what’s at SDCC from all companies.

Absolutely amazing piece. Would loooove to ha e this in my collection....but damn. ..just too much. :(

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Cinemaquette’s prices are really getting up there. Then again with how many years in between releases they’re probably close to following inflation. The price is steep either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 hours ago you said the price was ridiculous :dunno

Admittedly I’m a shifty bastard. I stand by the price being ridiculous, but that hasn’t stopped me in the past from buying high priced pieces (that I usually end up loving anyway). I still haven’t pulled the trigger because I’m not in love with the mask. It’s a piece where when I first saw it my gut told me something was off. I’m more in love with the base than Jason—and that’s probably a problem. Very torn on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I feel the same about the mask its too round.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

just tried to pre order this but im living in the UK and they dont ship here :( contacted the closest store in the netherlands hopefully i here back soon! hope i dont miss out :(

I think the issue with the mask is how round the overall shape is in the pictures.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back