ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that much money... But if it turned out really great he would have had to get it :lol

And what is the reason for not wanting to get it then? Just didn't want to clutter up his house with more statues?

Yeah I agree about the cloths being way too green... I was focused more in the sculpt.. Wish I never sold mine.

Yeah I have no idea where mine is. :slap

The Myers comparison you made is dead on.. The body and pose are more Myers then Jason IMO

:hi5:

And that is the last thing we want in our Jason collectibles :lol

True, but he doesn't appear to be smiling that much when looking at the sculpt from front on.

Essence was said earlier and I completely agree, they've captured that perfectly everywhere except on the Jason sculpt. Unfortunate.

That's a matter of opinion.

This is 4k here in Australia :cuckoo:

I expected that, at least it cheaper than the ECC Hulk though, I think the biggest rip off is the WW on the horse at 5k. :horror

I think if you get this you’ll have to get the Freddy maquette to go with it. They’re just complimentary pieces/characters.

Yeah that was my thinking as well. Speaking of which, why is there no thread for the ECC Freddy? :huh

Last edited:
And what is the reason for not wanting to get it then? Just didn't want to clutter up his house with more statues?

He was actually hoping it would not be a very good statue so that he would not have to buy it. If it was a great statue then he would have bought it.. But paying 2800.00 for a statue is not something he wanted to do.. But he is a Jason addict. So if it was great he would have got it. Now he is able to save the money. :)

This piece had the potential of being the greatest Jason collectible ever.. I would have been tempted if it was. Now.. No worries. :)

He was actually hoping it would not be a very good statue so that he would not have to buy it. If it was a great statue then he would have bought it.. But paying 2800.00 for a statue is not something he wanted to do.. But he is a Jason addict. So if it was great he would have got it. Now he is able to save the money. :)

I get what you mean now he didn't want to spend $2800 on a statue, but if they made it perfect he would felt he would be obligated to get it.

This piece had the potential of being the greatest Jason collectible ever.. I would have been tempted if it was. Now.. No worries. :)

If it was cheaper I would probably buy it, I just really love that base and everything else is close enough for me, despite that it doesn't have a menacing appearance.

I just realized the cut off date for Jason was today. I hope everyone who wanted him got a chance to order him. I didn’t realize when he went up for PO that the cut off date was Friday the 13th. Nice touch by ECC. Anyone have an idea on the end edition size?

The edition size is way lower then 500. Mine should be here on Friday!

Would be great if you could post some pics and your thoughts on it when it arrives, I’ve only seen one set of in hand pics so far.

One of the most overpriced statues ever made imo,but does have a terrific base

such a disappointment...3 K for that!! A joke! Glad i never pushed the button on this...

Wow, after watching this review the statue looks pretty bad considering the price. Looks like one of side show low quality pieces!

Back