ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pre production, unapproved piece they probably rushed to get it done by the show. Give them a break. If you don't like the end result, don't buy it. But at least wait for the end result. People are so freakin negative! And most of them aren't even interested. Discussion is 1 thing, but these F'n winners are ruining this hobby for me. How about this? Just shut the F@$K up!

It's a pre production, unapproved piece they probably rushed to get it done by the show. Give them a break. If you don't like the end result, don't buy it. But at least wait for the end result. People are so freakin negative! And most of them aren't even interested. Discussion is 1 thing, but these F'n winners are ruining this hobby for me. How about this? Just shut the F@$K up!

People are entitled to their opinion just like you so take your own advice if you don't like what others are saying. Better yet use ignore and you never have to read the comments you disagree with.

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

I'm thinking that it is already the ultimate Jason. I haven't seen a better one yet. I've wanted a Crystal Lake base since the Sideshow version with him standing on the bodies.

Agreed, this is definitely the ultimate Jason, even with the imperfections, I have never seen anything of this caliber when it comes to Fri13th. (That base, that base, that beautiful base .... ala - "The producers").

i was here looking for the same thing, there is 1 over on statue forum and the face sculpt is bad, really bad looks nothing like freddy in any of his films https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=161277

So pretty much Just like how Sideshows doesn't either, at least the pose is good.

I think they will probably tweak the sculpt just like they will with Jason.

BTW thanks for the link

So pretty much Just like how Sideshows doesn't either, at least the pose is good.

I think they will probably tweak the sculpt just like they will with Jason.

BTW thanks for the link

Saw a video of Jason from the show, still looks bad and mask not accurate at all. Shoot

you would think that the first thing that would be done is freddys face first then after that is done properly move on and do the rest of the statue so how they manage to **** up freddys face and jasons mask is beyond me, well there not ****ed up but there are not accurate, freddys face is just not right and you would think 1/3 would be easier tto get right over 1/4 scale but neca knocked it out the park with the elm street 2 freddy, they wont fix freddy or jason either so dont get our hopes up this is the way they will look when sold, 1/3 myers next year i bet

Holy **** o need both of those. Did they say when they will be released?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back