ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...heres the touch up that I did on this guy. Not needed, but I like how it came out.

Oh bro I didn't mean you had to paint him, I was just saying it looked cool what Raphael did. But yours looks exactly the same now, cool brotha. Good job! Hey I forgot to ask you what did you think of the queen studio busts? Pretty bad ass ya?

Excuse me, you talking to me? I have never trolled anyone or would troll anyone, so I don't want to assume your talking to me but if you are, you don't know what your talking about. Then, Talking about soldiers or veterans that way, you should be ashamed to say that about any veteran or soldier, snap judgement. You don't know me and I don;t know you. However, they put his or her lives on the line for this country as I did for eight years. So, just think before you speak, as that comes off as trolling making snap judgement's. Just in case you don't know what the definition of trolling is. Attacking someones character or making snap judgement's. Never would I do that or have done that to anyone, period. This is a forum I discuss statues and opinions about them. I do however, find it funny because we were talking the other day and we left it cool and had a discussion, then I see this comment? Whats up with that and are you talking about me? Seeing as I am the only one with my military photo on here and named Matt. But if not I apologize.

Im sorry, but 1000$, that can only post a troll.
Its all good matt, i had a bad day. i like you my friend :hi5:

Im sorry, but 1000$, that can only post a troll.
Its all good matt, i had a bad day. i like you my friend :hi5:

My reasoning why was because the statue is only 25 inches which most 1/3rd scale statues are around 1000- 1500. I have a few. However that was just an opinion. But again trolling is attacking someone or someone's character. Anyways, enough about that. I would never do that, or have I done that. We all have different opinions. That other guy you were talking to, I didn't like a statue and some take it personal, he took it as if I don't like it that you should have my point of view. No, not at all I like talking about statues and getting in put it helps me make my mind up of those that have it and good discussions. Anyways, we were cool so that took me by surprise and I have to say made me a bit upset. But it's cool, just make up your own mind about me. But again, I would never troll a person, I have integrity and if you know the military that is our saying and Semper Paratus always ready. Anyways, its forgotten now. So, lets move on.

It seems a lot of people are not liking this piece, a few cancellations and others like myself are on the fence, given the huge price tag and the piece doesn't seem to be as good as prototype. The fact that a few people have repainted this indicates to me that the paint job on this must not be as good as the one that's on the bust, because I have yet to see anyone that has repainted that.

Last edited:
I love jason he is my favorite character, but for this type of money I do not think its worth it.I really wanted this piece, but I waited because I like my current one and wanted to be 100% sure before replacing it.
d51a99556927e755a6b061d72f8a3394.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love jason he is my favorite character, but for this type of money I do not think its worth it.I really wanted this piece, but I waited because I like my current one and wanted to be 100% sure before replacing it.
d51a99556927e755a6b061d72f8a3394.jpg

What are the things that bother you about it? I notice you have the EX Jason, the paint job on the unmasked sculpt looks better than the paint job on this ECC piece.

I feel like the quality of the jason such as the clothes, stance, and presence just is not there for the price tag. The repaints on these pieces are incredible, but you shouldn't have to do that at this price range. If you were to take away the amazing stand and light up feature do you think it would have received the amount of attention it did. I'm not knocking anyone who purchased one, its still a great statue but not for that price.

I feel like the quality of the jason such as the clothes, stance, and presence just is not there for the price tag. The repaints on these pieces are incredible, but you shouldn't have to do that at this price range.

Yeah those are my sediments exactly, this is the first ECC piece I have seen other than the Freddy bust where people have felt that needed to repaint it. The shading and flesh tones are more noticeable on Sideshow's EX head than they are on the sculpt on this piece.

If you were to take away the amazing stand and light up feature do you think it would have received the amount of attention it did. I'm not knocking anyone who purchased one, its still a great statue but not for that price.

I think the reasons you mentioned are why it cost so much, and I agree it's a great statue but not for the price. If I can get it a bit cheaper I might buy it. Otherwise I will wait for Prime 1's 1/2 scale one.

I got my Jason 3 month ago and im really happy with it. Also with the Paintjob. Im really
happy with it - also the base is perfect. It is amazing and very very heavy and big. it takes so
much space to present him. Nothing to put him in a small shelf i thought...
So i made a new Presentation for this amazing Statue ....

img_1013kgkzp.jpg

img_10223hjui.jpg

img_1025pdkf5.jpg

img_1030fujcf.jpg

img_1029dgjr5.jpg

I got my Jason 3 month ago and im really happy with it. Also with the Paintjob. Im really
happy with it - also the base is perfect. It is amazing and very very heavy and big. it takes so
much space to present him. Nothing to put him in a small shelf i thought...
So i made a new Presentation for this amazing Statue ....

View attachment 474316

View attachment 474317

img_1025pdkf5.jpg

img_1030fujcf.jpg

img_1029dgjr5.jpg

Now that's a conversation starter!!! Display looks great! Congratulations!

Now that's a conversation starter!!! Display looks great! Congratulations!

Was not a fan of the piece at all for the price, way to much for this when I think ss did a better job with theirs. But dude you absolutely killed the display way to go bud! Looks amazing, even makes the statue stand out.

Back